Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

JIC-Magic USA wants to know what you guys want!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-05, 04:55 PM
yukio@jic-
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dixond
New Taillights for the 92-00 SC3/4. Similar to the Takakira(i'm too lazy to look up the spelling) half white, half black with LED's already in there but at a REASONABLE price.

But yeah, a supercharger kit for the 1uz-fe would be nice... but probably not realistic.

P.S. before somebody says that these two aren't realistic b/c the SC is a shrinking market, i know. It's just a wish.
Sorry we do not make any taillights or headlights or we do not make any forced induction kits.
Old 08-19-05, 04:55 PM
BMwhat?
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChronoJ1
I doubt it will happen, but here it is anyways.

CF or FG lip for 97+ SC300/400 bumper.

make that happen... and you got your first sale.

why did you guys stop stocking the SF1 coilover??? that was your base suspension (although still more expensive than the Basic)... you've opened up the market for the Tein Basics and Flex... bring that back or something on that level and price. or make the FLT-A1us for the 92-00 SC3-4... this is alot cheaper than the sf1's and you guys don't have to re-valve it when you recieve it from japan.

Last edited by BMwhat?; 08-19-05 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-19-05, 04:56 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by yukio@jic-
Sorry, we do not make forced induction parts for any vehicle. Only turbo exhaust manifolds for certain vehicles/engines.

We do make n/a exhaust manifolds / headers though.
talk about headers, i think headers for the new GS and IS would be nice. headers were almost "missing" for the 2nd gen GS. i think finally there is something going on, especially for the v8. it would be nice if those are developped for the 3rd gen GS since gs430 will be avaiable in japan for R&D as well
Old 08-19-05, 05:48 PM
jsl757
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by rominl
definitely jump on the new GS, IS, those are going to be hot.

how bout something for the SC430, like cat back exhaust or braces that's direct fit?

also please check pm

I agree about more parts for the SC430, I would love to buy a JIC tower bar or frame brace!

Jeff
Old 08-19-05, 05:50 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

add me to the list
Old 08-19-05, 06:23 PM
mikeyboy
Lead Lap

I'd imagine headers and y-pipe(seperate or together) for the 98-04 GS300s would sell like hot cakes...
Old 08-19-05, 08:01 PM
Lexy GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Hello everyone. My name is Yukio and I am from JIC Magic USA. We are a Japanese Based high performance racing products company and I am here to find out what the Lexus performance hungry enthusiasts want. We know that most of you guys and gals want the best quality product out there and that is why I am here to find out what products you want for your vehicles.

We currently produce exhausts, coilover kits, suspension components, seats, gloves, wheels, and the list goes on and on. We're coming out with more and more items all the time. We love Lexus and we have accomodated most of the lines of lexus like the ES, GS, IS, and LS.

For those who want items for the new GS and IS, we're still in the works of getting everything ready so keep your eyes open.

So, let me know. We'll listen. And if you would like to purchase our items, please don't forget that the forum sponsors, Carson Toyota, and TM Engineering can both help you guys out. Thank you.
What do we need, hum all of the above hehehe.
Old 08-20-05, 06:42 AM
Inabj2
Lexus Champion

Hello everyone. My name is Yukio and I am from JIC Magic USA. We are a Japanese Based high performance racing products company and I am here to find out what the Lexus performance hungry enthusiasts want. We know that most of you guys and gals want the best quality product out there and that is why I am here to find out what products you want for your vehicles.

We currently produce exhausts, coilover kits, suspension components, seats, gloves, wheels, and the list goes on and on. We're coming out with more and more items all the time. We love Lexus and we have accomodated most of the lines of lexus like the ES, GS, IS, and LS.

For those who want items for the new GS and IS, we're still in the works of getting everything ready so keep your eyes open.

So, let me know. We'll listen. And if you would like to purchase our items, please don't forget that the forum sponsors, Carson Toyota, and TM Engineering can both help you guys out. Thank you.

Don't forget stuff for the soarer/sc300/400 since the cars value has gone down I can see a lot of previous cars owners going for this chassis! Particularly 240sx owners.
Old 08-20-05, 08:01 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'd like to see some interior mod for the sc300/400. A lot of us can't or don't want to ship out our wood paneling to get it covered in carbon fiber. I'd be happy to see someone create stick on pieces. Then there could be moulded pieces for the armrests, headrests...anything in the inside.
Old 08-20-05, 10:50 AM
foofighter
Lexus Test Driver

when do you anticipate releasing c/o's for the 06GS
Old 08-20-05, 12:14 PM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BMwhat?

make that happen... and you got your first sale.

Old 08-20-05, 12:45 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

how bout a sponsorship

..ok, now that thats out, how bout a tubular N/A header for the 1UZ motors that can fit in ALL the LS400 Generations (UCF10/11 and UCF 20/21). something that isnt insanely expensive but is still better than stock.

maybe a nice clean lip kit something like Wald executive V.2 that i think they dont make anymore.

juss suggestions

-Annant
Old 08-20-05, 03:58 PM
DavE713
Lead Lap

how about more parts for the sc3/4 like someone said the sc has gotten alot cheaper so more and more people are getting into it...look at the for sale forums i would say about 3/5th of the page people are looking for and selling there sc...and THIS!!!!....we want a REAR windshield spoiler!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails JIC-Magic USA wants to know what you guys want!-e_cools_co-img600x383-1047903721soarer_rs3.jpg  
Old 08-20-05, 08:40 PM
Stage3
Lexus Fanatic

I would say a Titanium exhaust for the New GS and IS... or at least a full polished version!
Old 08-20-05, 08:53 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

Dear JIC,

Although the SC300/400 is not made anymore, the Supra conversion junkies are picking up on the SC at a highly impresive growing rate. With the vehicles becoming inexpensive, the extra cash is there for aftermarket.

I ask that you remember this when deciding which vehicles to produce aftermarket parts for. Although the newer vehicles are in the spotlight for the simple fact they are in current production, the SC 300/400 shares not only it's following, but the crossovers from the Supra crowd which are highly regarded as the most aggressive tuners in street tuning. For this reason you have the position to tap a highly active, and commonly overlooked market.

Thanks