Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

What service repairs call 4 a Loaner Car??

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-05, 09:38 AM
peaceful97
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Leets
so can any of you Southern California members tell me which dealership will actually give me Lexus quality service and provide me with a loaner. My ES has got to go in because she's not feeling well, and my Chevrolegs just aren't what they used to be. I'd much rather actually have a car to make my 30 miles-each-way commute.
Leets,

Lexus of Cerritos (at 605 on South street). I book a few days in advance and they always give me a loaner. I had never bought any cars from them, but they do most of the maintenance and TSB on our cars. I’m very satisfy with their services
Old 09-27-05, 09:44 AM
RON430
Lexus Fanatic

You know, I have no idea whether this makes a difference or not but I would expect that you get as good as you give. If you pop into a Lexus dealer once with a ten year old Lexus for an oil change and bicker over the cost, you might not get a loaner. I have absolutely no problem with that. My wife and I both take our GSs in to the same Lexus dealer for service and have not had any problems with a loaner.

Like I said, maybe it doesn't make any difference. But if it did, it wouldn't bother me at all.
Old 09-27-05, 02:17 PM
SCRUFFDOGG
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 3dog
Which dealership are you going to.
Lexus of Seattle
Old 09-27-05, 05:33 PM
3dog
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile Service

Originally Posted by SCRUFFDOGG
Lexus of Seattle

I think I'd drive the extra 20 miles each way to Fife or try the Bellevue dealership it is owned by the same people as the Fife dealership

No need to put up with crappy treatment when you have choices.

If you go to Fife ask for Johnny Majors he is a really cool guy and mention my name. I've known him about 10 years. He used to work at the Toyota dealership (Titus Will) where I bought my previous car a 1995 Camry. He is the service guy and will take good care of you. The other guys are good too but I've known Johnny a long time and he is a straight shooter.

Ivan
Old 09-27-05, 08:05 PM
Adam2562
Lexus Champion

i've only taken my GS to lexus once but they gave me a loaner no problem.. i asked and they gave.. i got an es330.. but now i've seen they have the new GS out as a loaner.. so i cant wait to i have to get service again
Old 09-28-05, 07:58 AM
SCRUFFDOGG
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 3dog
I think I'd drive the extra 20 miles each way to Fife or try the Bellevue dealership it is owned by the same people as the Fife dealership

No need to put up with crappy treatment when you have choices.

If you go to Fife ask for Johnny Majors he is a really cool guy and mention my name. I've known him about 10 years. He used to work at the Toyota dealership (Titus Will) where I bought my previous car a 1995 Camry. He is the service guy and will take good care of you. The other guys are good too but I've known Johnny a long time and he is a straight shooter.

Ivan

I will probably try Fife. I used to live down in Tacoma and I could stand to go down and visit some friends. Bellevue is sooooo crowded on Saturdays to the point it's chaotic, didn't like that.