Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Lindsey Lohan smacks up her Mercedes Twin-Turbo V12 near Bev Hills (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-05, 01:45 PM
saleem
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

her ***** have shrunk ever since she started loosing weight . I used to dig the way she looked before. Nice thick *** me spanking it . ooohhhhh glory now she looks plain weird trying to hard for the nicole richie kebab on stick look. Im sorry I like thick girls
Old 10-05-05, 01:46 PM
tzu911
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
Air bags? Meet fun bags!
NOW I am rolling
Old 10-05-05, 02:25 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by saleem
her ***** have shrunk ever since she started loosing weight . I used to dig the way she looked before. Nice thick *** me spanking it . ooohhhhh glory now she looks plain weird trying to hard for the nicole richie kebab on stick look. Im sorry I like thick girls

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She way too thin and besides, thick is where its at!!!

Ted
Old 10-05-05, 03:55 PM
jpcdmd
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

That looks like its right down the street from The Ivy restaurant and the shops on Robertson. You can bet there were paprazzi all over the place, especially if she had lunch at The Ivy. I read the story on CNN and they said she was running from the paprazzi. They said she ran into the antiques store to get a way from the paparazzi.
Old 10-05-05, 05:11 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Well, if she doesn't like the paparazzi, she can deal with it in many ways- she can get a limo with tinted glass. Hire bodyguards. Stay home, or hang somewhere else besides that trendy 2-block area where the paparazzi are known to hang out in. Yeah, yeah I know some of those are not practical, but the point is the one thing you DON'T do to avoid the paparazzi is to get into your 500+ hp car and floor the gas pedal on one of the most congested streets in Los Angeles. I live 700 feet from the scene and know that street well- not 10 seconds goes by before someone jaywalks or a car pulls out of a space. EDIT: OR makes a U-turn to get a coveted free parking space. Friday's broadcast of "The Insider" reports that the van driver has been charged with making an illegal U-turn in front of Lindsay, who could not stop in time due to her speed. ALL the witnesses interviewed said she was going VERY fast.

Last edited by PERRYinLA; 10-07-05 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-06-05, 12:04 AM
TwiBlueG35
Lexus Champion

It would be fun to know what all the Hollywood stars have in their garages huh? Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Benz, BMW, Lexus, Aston Martin, Bentley, Hummer, Audi, Maseratti, and Jaguar huh?
Old 10-06-05, 08:54 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by magneto112
again!!!!!??? This chic has some bad luck. Hope shes okay. And I hope someone takes that beast of a car out of her hands. She needs to downgrade to a SL500 or 55 if she loves the sportiness.

Airbags deployed. So she had to be going....what....around 35 or so?? I think thats what it is. Looks real solid and fixable.
Well, i think Lohan needs a GS or LS

And with how Mercedes is building their cars today, only a handful of shops can work on them, if you're rich it doesn't matter. One thing, Mercedes DOES NOT allow MIG or spot welding on their cars, they say only MB-made rivets and Fusor epoxy can be used to make structual repairs. And only certain paints can be used, since the clear coat Mercedes uses is made by PPG, but it has ceramic nano-particles in it. it's NOTHING like regular Deltron DCU clear.
Old 10-06-05, 09:08 PM
SprtDesign
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man the SL65 is hot.
Old 10-06-05, 09:24 PM
SinisterSC
Lead Lap

I hate people with money and new drivers. First she wrecks an SL55 and now a 65. Someone smack this girl and give her a new Civic Hybrid please.
Old 10-06-05, 09:29 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SinisterSC
I hate people with money and new drivers. First she wrecks an SL55 and now a 65. Someone smack this girl and give her a new Civic Hybrid please.
nah, VW New Beetle or Jetta with the 2.slow
Old 10-06-05, 09:45 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SinisterSC
you should've gone to my high school then....you would've "loved" everyone there
Old 10-07-05, 05:23 PM
SinisterSC
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jracerlmn
you should've gone to my high school then....you would've "loved" everyone there
I live in a fairly rich area so trust me, I've seen my share of dumbass kids with parents who have to much money give them cars just to wreck them.
Old 10-07-05, 05:35 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by nthach
And only certain paints can be used, since the clear coat Mercedes uses is made by PPG, but it has ceramic nano-particles in it. it's NOTHING like regular Deltron DCU clear.

So does that mean its a better more reliable paint?? Or is that just a fancy name??
Old 10-07-05, 05:49 PM
Inabj2
Lexus Champion

If I were a celebrity IM sure id be in jail by now.

The accident is her fault. No doubt but man... if people were hollering me and crowding my car im sure id retaliate some way or form. Would be tempting to pay for an individuals 6 month stay at the hospital as an example though with the amount of money this people make it wouldnt make much of a difference.

Given the shaky nature of some celebrities im surprised I dont see more paparrazzi individuals hurt or worse.
Old 10-07-05, 06:58 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by magneto112
So does that mean its a better more reliable paint?? Or is that just a fancy name??
The PPG/DaimlerChrysler special stuff claims to be more reliable and scratch resistant than regular clear. Deltron is PPG's refinish stuff.

Quick Reply: Lindsey Lohan smacks up her Mercedes Twin-Turbo V12 near Bev Hills (pics)