Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

2 RANGE ROVER SPORT's - Featuring ZONE WHEELS (22")

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-05, 09:28 PM
Ag02M5
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Order66
The stock Rovers look a thousand times better. I really hate the prescribed culture thing that says you have to be down at Discount Tire putting 20" wheels on your vehicle within 15 minutes of purchasing the thing. To me that moves you further from "luxury vehicle" and more towards "teenager with too much cash" on the sliding scale of class.

But oh well. To each his own.
Why are you here if you don't like cars that are modified, at least with rims anyway?
Old 11-17-05, 09:37 PM
Order66
Rookie

I am here because I am a Lexus owner and a car lover in general.

I understand that people like to mod their cars and I respect that. However, I believe the factory look of a vehicle is classier and retains its lasting beauty by retaining its original look. I believe most mods only serve to make a car look dated sooner than later.

Those are merely my opinons and I am not foolish enough to believe I am not in the minority here. I come to this website for the wealth of information it provides and because I respect every single person who posts here. From time to time I feel a need to post my opinions as many others do I belive.

Me being critical of a mod or modding should not offend others in the same way that posts celebrating a particular mod don't offend me.
Old 11-17-05, 09:38 PM
Ag02M5
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Order66
I am here because I am a Lexus owner and a car lover in general.

I understand that people like to mod their cars and I respect that. However, I believe the factory look of a vehicle is classier and retains its lasting beauty by retaining its original look. I believe most mods only serve to make a car look dated sooner than later.

Those are merely my opinons and I am not foolish enough to believe I am not in the minority here. I come to this website for the wealth of information it provides and because I respect every single person who posts here. From time to time I feel a need to post my opinions as many others do I belive.

Me being critical of a mod or modding should not offend others in the same way that posts celebrating a particular mod don't offend me.
All good...carry on.
Old 11-18-05, 05:09 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Hey Guys, thanks a lot for the replies, and I'm glad you like the 'Rovers, however these were done by ZONE Wheels and forwarded to us to demonstrate what they can do (ZONE has the technical and manufacturing end covered, however they are light on marketing).

If you guys need any assistance with ZONE, let us know!

-Derrick