Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Saying goodbye...sort of

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-05 | 12:20 PM
Neo
The One

Originally Posted by lexusboi
I agree. This loser starts a thread saying goodbye to all the club lexus members, and I reply with a goodbye and he gets mad and starts to whine. Any admins out there, we need this to stop.
Ahem. Moderator here. I asked nicely for EVERYONE to stop this line of conversation. For pursuing the topic after the warning, you get a nice 24hr day off to think about things. I am not trying to be hardnosed. Sam has been around for awhile. I am not sure how long you have read CL but you registered 1 month ago. Many of us DO know Sam and have had coversations with him.

One more time.

If you don't like what is in this thread, don't participate. There are hundreds more to choose from. There is NO NEED to alienate eachother unnecessarily.

Thank you for everyone's understanding. I really do not want to close the thread.

Sam, I do partially agree with some of the guys in that there is no need to say good-bye. In that sense, this thread was unnecessary.

Congrats on the new car.
Old 12-01-05 | 12:23 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Ya, congrats on the new car Sam. I hope she treats you well... but not too well. We don't want you turning your back on us completely.
Old 12-01-05 | 12:27 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Neo
Sam, I do partially agree with some of the guys in that there is no need to say good-bye. In that sense, this thread was unnecessary.
He did say that it was goodbye...sort of. I think the thread was more to inform us about his new purchase, and the fact he said goodbye to the IS350, not necessarily CL

Congrats on the purchase, a great car inside and out
Old 12-01-05 | 12:31 PM
whoster
Lexus Test Driver

i still can't get over that rear end..1!!!

but congrats on the new car. enjoy the smell while it lasts.
Old 12-01-05 | 12:34 PM
LexFather

While I don't agree with the vehicle choice, Sam is a GREAT guy and we surely hope you will stick around.

As for Nissan forums, no offense, but I cannot recommend any. They are full of misinformation and flaming anything non Nissan. I think that is why so many come here on our forum
to participate. I will say NICO is very knowledable about Nissan products and cars.

As for the comments, This is CLUBLEXUS, show some class with your remarks. I except these comments on other forums, not ours.

I'm trying to take a break here
Old 12-01-05 | 12:35 PM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Thanks for the support guys. Out of respect to Neo and the rest of the polite members, I won't respond to the last negative post. In hindsight, this thread was probably unnecessary and caused a wave of negativity but I just wanted to let the members that know me of my decision to get an Infiniti.
Old 12-01-05 | 01:04 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

I agree. This loser starts a thread saying goodbye to all the club lexus members, and I reply with a goodbye and he gets mad and starts to whine. Any admins out there, we need this to stop.
and again you get a warning. what makes you think you can call the guy a loser? just because the guy decided to get another car other than the is350 doesn't make him a loser. as long as he's happy he's a winner. heck how would you feel if i say you are a loser coz' you can only afford the is350 and not the m6?

and your rude reply "bye forever" was no where welcome as well. it's rude and unnecessary. just as most other people have replied here, i am not even going to explain why

this is already your second warning from me as far as i remember. i strongly ask you to behave well and be nice to other members, otherwise we will kindly ask you leave
Old 12-01-05 | 01:07 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

and your wish granted, this thread is closed. not because this thread is "unnecessary", there are more than a few threads out there about members jumping ship to other brands. but with more than half the posts in this thread being OT i don't see the point of it standing, and i dont want to hear anything anymore.