Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

supra forums

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-06, 09:53 AM
Gs Dreams
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowtt
you said that one had "the twin bad boys", you mean HKS 2835?or 3037s? LOL or just stock twins? cause I dont think anyone in their right mind would sell 97 Supra with HKS twins for under 30k
if you have around 30k ,I can sell you one of my 94 BPU+++ TRD widebody,79k miles,any color,any color new leather ,and for 32k any choice of wheels,like FISKE,CCW,HRE, VOLK,WORK,ASANTI,GFG,e.t.c
lol, i mean stock bad boys. man those hks turbo kits are like 7500. i think CL should have a sub-forum on here. like for supra owner and things like that. i mean everyone is just about mature and older on here, so you can get direct info without all of that bull$*** in between. i have a question? since your a advocate supra owner, why very few people upgrade twin turbos? i mean everyone just about convert to a single T-78 or T-88 but rarely do the HKS 2835? is it to much money for them for the same amount of power? i would get a twin setup in a min, cut out the lag time
Old 05-03-06, 11:40 AM
exvelocity
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's almost pointless to go with HKS twins,plus the cost is about 30% more than a nice single,and a simple fact that you can get more power out of a decent single not to mention the cost to rebuild the twins, they do look pretty though,if you keep up with supra news there were quite a few of them at the Texas meet putting down over 1200hp,I think Titan Supra did over 1400hp,not sure if I would be allowed to post links to supraforums ,CL police is watching my every move, lol
Old 05-03-06, 11:45 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,283 Likes on 1,389 Posts

Originally Posted by slowtt
it's almost pointless to go with HKS twins,plus the cost is about 30% more than a nice single,and a simple fact that you can get more power out of a decent single not to mention the cost to rebuild the twins, they do look pretty though,if you keep up with supra news there were quite a few of them at the Texas meet putting down over 1200hp,I think Titan Supra did over 1400hp,not sure if I would be allowed to post links to supraforums ,CL police is watching my every move, lol
Links to stuff like that, OK

Links to off-forum sales, not OK