Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Bombarded by research questionaires

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-06, 11:05 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bombarded by research questionaires

Hey guys, after purchasing my IS350, I was suddenly bombarded by research questionaires and was just wondering if any of you guys received the same? So far, I've received one from JD Power, Maritz Research and Population Research Systems. Funny thing was that JD sent me a $1 bill along w/the questionaire as a "thank you" gift.

I'm also wondering if there's any benefit in filling out these questionaires? In the past, I've participated in numerous paid research and got paid nicely for my time. I'm wondering if filling out these questionaires will result in them calling me to do the paid researches?
Old 06-19-06, 11:16 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

Sounds like your dealership sold you out... I moved shortly after purchasing my car, so I might have gotten them if not - or maybe somebody else is filling out my surveys!

Javier
Old 06-19-06, 11:26 PM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hahah funny you posted this... i just got a call today from lexus of glendale asking me questions about my recent purchase.
Old 06-20-06, 12:05 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Sexi_Lexi
Hey guys, after purchasing my IS350, I was suddenly bombarded by research questionaires and was just wondering if any of you guys received the same? So far, I've received one from JD Power, Maritz Research and Population Research Systems. Funny thing was that JD sent me a $1 bill along w/the questionaire as a "thank you" gift.

I'm also wondering if there's any benefit in filling out these questionaires? In the past, I've participated in numerous paid research and got paid nicely for my time. I'm wondering if filling out these questionaires will result in them calling me to do the paid researches?
lol i filled out about 3 of them so far, that's good 3 bucks for me
Old 06-20-06, 12:06 AM
imaputz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JD Power definately.... espically for IQS studies..... i don't know about the other research companies.

i think my management actually reviews them all... and we actually have to solve these problems customers report
Old 06-20-06, 12:12 AM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

After we got our Lexus we got questionnaires from JD Power, Maritz, and I think another group (or was it yet another, second JD Power survey?) Or the Lexus survey?

And we got the crisp $1 bill too.
Old 06-20-06, 01:41 AM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

I've got the one from gall up, but never care enough to fill it out.
Old 06-20-06, 01:52 AM
06LexIS
Driver

Same here, first my Lexus dealer called me to see how was my experience at the dealership, on Friday Lexus sent me a questionare and today I received the Maritz with a fresh $1.00 bill
What next?