Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Junction Produce New Products, selling through Carson Toyota

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-06, 10:26 PM
taejin09
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the squash freshener by this japanese company? If so, I am addicted to it as well. I am waiting for someone to try this thing out becasue I really want my old, new car smell back!
Old 07-04-06, 10:53 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Originally Posted by taejin09
Is the squash freshener by this japanese company? If so, I am addicted to it as well. I am waiting for someone to try this thing out becasue I really want my old, new car smell back!
trust me, it smells just like a new car.
Old 07-04-06, 11:44 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by JunctionJP
great, thanks! i will tell our R&D that people are interested in seeing that.
again, thanks for your ideas.
oh yeah FYI, we have seat and child seat made by Recaro

by the way, you got a new banner huh?
yeah i noticed you guys got the recaro seats upgrades. though i have to ask. what's your philosophy behind it when you guys are pushing for vip? for vip i think it should be about luxury, comfort, etc... but looking at the recaro seats, they are nice, but very sporty, i am not sure if they are as comfortable? rather i thought some better upgrades seats, leather, cushion, heated seats, massage, etc... those might be more appropriated? hope you don't mind, i am just tring to help

and hey hey hey, since i came up with the idea, do i get to do the test fit for you guys on those R&D ideas? j/k

oh and yeah, new signature, want people to see my sc430
Old 07-05-06, 01:09 AM
JunctionJP
Driver

Originally Posted by rominl
yeah i noticed you guys got the recaro seats upgrades. though i have to ask. what's your philosophy behind it when you guys are pushing for vip? for vip i think it should be about luxury, comfort, etc... but looking at the recaro seats, they are nice, but very sporty, i am not sure if they are as comfortable? rather i thought some better upgrades seats, leather, cushion, heated seats, massage, etc... those might be more appropriated? hope you don't mind, i am just tring to help

and hey hey hey, since i came up with the idea, do i get to do the test fit for you guys on those R&D ideas? j/k

Yes, our Recaro seats, they are nice, and sporty, but that does not mean they are uncomfortable you know why? i will tell you why

- leather
- heated
- cooler
- powered reclinable
- sholder support adjuster
- height and angle adjuster for headrest
- depth adjuster
- be able to change backrest position, angle, swith for the heater and cooler by remote.
- FIA approved

Here are more picture of the seats.

Style-JP by Recaro

Last edited by JunctionJP; 07-05-06 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-05-06, 01:15 AM
JunctionJP
Driver

JP Child seat by Recaro

JP Child seat Zero Plus by Recaro

JP Child seat Junior by Recaro

come with 1 year warrenty.
any questions? just ask

Last edited by JunctionJP; 07-06-06 at 12:10 AM.
Old 07-05-06, 05:45 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

One other possible product is to make a custom LED replacement for the dome light, map lights and entry lights for the 2nd gen GS. I can almost guarantee that you will not be able to keep up with the orders.

Here is an example of an LED dome light replacement in an SC.

And ofcourse the LED spot lights that Rominl already mentioned under the side skirts like this:

Old 07-05-06, 08:55 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Yes, our Recaro seats, they are nice, and sporty, but that does not mean they are uncomfortable you know why? i will tell you why

- leather
- heated
- cooler
- powered reclinable
- sholder support adjuster
- height and angle adjuster for headrest
- depth adjuster
- be able to change backrest position, angle, swith for the heater and cooler by remote.
- FIA approved

Here are more picture of the seats.

Style-JP by Recaro
ah very interesting, i didn't know about those features. are they just as soft as the stock seats though? now you guys just need to put massager in it as well

i wonder what's the price tag for them, i can imagine it's not pretty

Originally Posted by Hameed
One other possible product is to make a custom LED replacement for the dome light, map lights and entry lights for the 2nd gen GS. I can almost guarantee that you will not be able to keep up with the orders.

And ofcourse the LED spot lights that Rominl already mentioned under the side skirts like this:
thanks hameed for the pics. yup that's what i was talking about, very nice for vip cars i think

oh and about the interior led, there are tons of them out there already, i think price would be a big big factor. jp is more about exclusivity, so if they are priced a lot higher than outside like their halogen bulbs, etc... i am not sure if they will generate tons of sales.

just to be honest here
Old 07-05-06, 09:06 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

ah very interesting, i didn't know about those features. are they just as soft as the stock seats though? now you guys just need to put massager in it as well

You know what they say - if you have to ask how much it is, you can't afford it.

thanks hameed for the pics. yup that's what i was talking about, very nice for vip cars i think

oh and about the interior led, there are tons of them out there already, i think price would be a big big factor. jp is more about exclusivity, so if they are priced a lot higher than outside like their halogen bulbs, etc... i am not sure if they will generate tons of sales.

just to be honest here
There may be tons out there, however I have yet to see one that is decent. They are all mickey mouse simple LED bulb swaps. Not a complete redo of the light itself to have multiple LED's so that the light output is reasonable.

Practically every single one I have seen - the light output is just pathetic. Even a lot of the custom ones suck.

Anyone who wants to do mods like this would be willing to spend the money to get a good quality product. I know I would and I am not loaded like you are.
Old 07-05-06, 09:17 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

You know what they say - if you have to ask how much it is, you can't afford it.
There may be tons out there, however I have yet to see one that is decent. They are all mickey mouse simple LED bulb swaps. Not a complete redo of the light itself to have multiple LED's so that the light output is reasonable.

Practically every single one I have seen - the light output is just pathetic. Even a lot of the custom ones suck.

Anyone who wants to do mods like this would be willing to spend the money to get a good quality product. I know I would and I am not loaded like you are.
really? i thought given the time already the led setup would be pretty nice. have you tried the ones pete (PHML) brought in before? i personally isn't huge fan of led on non-led places, so i don't have much led in my car. but the ones i have they are pretty decent

i agree though, if most of the stuff out there are half ***, we need some work on this

and yeah, given how cheap i am, i wish i could afford jp stuff.... wait, i do have jp grille and taillights on my gs400, but that's why i am broke @_@
Old 07-05-06, 09:24 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

really? i thought given the time already the led setup would be pretty nice. have you tried the ones pete (PHML) brought in before? i personally isn't huge fan of led on non-led places, so i don't have much led in my car. but the ones i have they are pretty decent
I have tried everything - even the custom route and I am still not happy. However I am still confident it can be done properly if a company invests the R&D to do it right.

i agree though, if most of the stuff out there are half ***, we need some work on this
Half ***?? You mean complete ***!
Old 07-05-06, 09:32 AM
RON430
Lexus Fanatic

rominl - Have you ever tried to parallel park a car with Recaros?
Old 07-05-06, 06:03 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

thanks a lot for the suggestions. i just forward this message to my employees, and my boss.
will let you guys know about these. again, thanks a lot for the suggestions.
Old 07-05-06, 06:32 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

yeah to tell you the truth, i didnt know those features either...
but as I doing reserch on this seat, i was like on everything.

Product Name: Junction Produce Style JP by Recaro
MSRP: $3,580 / per
Category: Luxury Comfort
Color: Black or Tan
Superficial skin: Leather/Punching Leather
Reclining/Powered

To just make one of this seat, they use best leather parts from 2 cows to create just one seat.
Old 07-05-06, 09:19 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

For the LED dome/room light, we already have produced.
$88.00 MSRP for 16 Aristo/Lexus 2gen GS without sunroom, 30 Celsior/Lexus LS withour sunroom, 20 Celsior/LS withour sunroom. $68.00 MSRP for 30 Celsior/Lexus LS with sunroom.

Easy to install, high brightness, 2~3 times bighter than the stock bulds, 10,000 hrs longer operating life, save up to 1/8~1/10 of dissipation power.
images below.

Old 07-05-06, 10:09 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by RON430
rominl - Have you ever tried to parallel park a car with Recaros?
nop, never, coz' i probably still prefer the oem seats for now. why?

yeah to tell you the truth, i didnt know those features either...
but as I doing reserch on this seat, i was like on everything.

Product Name: Junction Produce Style JP by Recaro
MSRP: $3,580 / per
Category: Luxury Comfort
Color: Black or Tan
Superficial skin: Leather/Punching Leather
Reclining/Powered

To just make one of this seat, they use best leather parts from 2 cows to create just one seat.
i am just curious, how long does it take to make one of thsoe seats then? i suppose it's all custom made to orders. and it's going to be plug and play on the stock rails? or people have to get their custom rails made? and this is available to both driver and passenger side?

For the LED dome/room light, we already have produced.
$88.00 MSRP for 16 Aristo/Lexus 2gen GS without sunroom, 30 Celsior/Lexus LS withour sunroom, 20 Celsior/LS withour sunroom. $68.00 MSRP for 30 Celsior/Lexus LS with sunroom.

Easy to install, high brightness, 2~3 times bighter than the stock bulds, 10,000 hrs longer operating life, save up to 1/8~1/10 of dissipation power.
images below.
wow seems like you guys already have something going on. can you elaborate more on how the doom light works? that's a whole piece of led setup there? but i still see that little bulb on the top right?

Quick Reply: Junction Produce New Products, selling through Carson Toyota