Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Junction Produce New Products, selling through Carson Toyota

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-06, 10:30 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I don't think that's a bulb, but rather, it uses the contacts to power the LEDs.
Old 07-05-06, 10:40 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
i am just curious, how long does it take to make one of thsoe seats then? i suppose it's all custom made to orders. and it's going to be plug and play on the stock rails? or people have to get their custom rails made? and this is available to both driver and passenger side?
We have Right side which is passenger side in the US in stock, and it takes one-two month to make one of these seat. We have base frame (made by Recaro) to mount this seat. $189 MSRP per. and yes, available to both drive and passenger side.

wow seems like you guys already have something going on. can you elaborate more on how the doom light works? that's a whole piece of led setup there? but i still see that little bulb on the top right?
we have this for sometime now. its just we haven't promote our products a lot like we do in Japan so a lot of our foreign customers don't know what we have....
yes, thats a whole piece of LED setup, and for the little bulb on the top right, you plug that bulb thing on your room lamp connector and LED will light up
Old 07-05-06, 10:42 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Originally Posted by EXE.UCF10
I don't think that's a bulb, but rather, it uses the contacts to power the LEDs.
that is correct
Old 07-05-06, 11:03 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

umm that's very good idea, i bet that's going to make the doom light setup extremely bright.

boy am i tempted!
Old 07-05-06, 11:53 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

umm that's very good idea, i bet that's going to make the doom light setup extremely bright.

boy am i tempted!

As you and Hameed mentioned about LED spot lights under the side skirts, i just talk to the owner of Junction Produce and he was saying that there are some companies already produced product like this, but since this ideas is from members of Club Lexus, he will go ahead and make a sample to see how this thing go.
Do you guys recommend just the LED lights up or LED lights with JP logo lights up? Let me know what you guys think is better

Thanks,
Shuji
Old 07-06-06, 01:01 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by JunctionJP
As you and Hameed mentioned about LED spot lights under the side skirts, i just talk to the owner of Junction Produce and he was saying that there are some companies already produced product like this, but since this ideas is from members of Club Lexus, he will go ahead and make a sample to see how this thing go.
Do you guys recommend just the LED lights up or LED lights with JP logo lights up? Let me know what you guys think is better

Thanks,
Shuji
wow, hey that's very nice!!!! yeah i know companies like AC already has it, but i think it's more about completion from JP right? if it's a sign of vip, why not have your own brand?

not fully understand the question, what do you mean by "led lights with jp logo lights up"? you mean you will see the jp logo on the floor? that sounds pretty cool, but i have to think more about it to see if it's going to look awk. but for sure it's gonna be nice
Old 07-06-06, 01:47 AM
JunctionJP
Driver

wow, hey that's very nice!!!! yeah i know companies like AC already has it, but i think it's more about completion from JP right? if it's a sign of vip, why not have your own brand?

not fully understand the question, what do you mean by "led lights with jp logo lights up"? you mean you will see the jp logo on the floor? that sounds pretty cool, but i have to think more about it to see if it's going to look awk. but for sure it's gonna be nice
yeah i mean you will see the JP logo on the floor instead of just LED lights, but i dont that might be weird, but i dont know...
if anybody has any ideas or suggestions, feel free to post up
Old 07-06-06, 06:02 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

I want one of these!!! It looks fantastic!!!

However this is only for the 2nd gen GS without a sunroof? I have a 2nd Gen GS, that is why I am asking specifically about that.

When can you make one for the 2nd gen GS with a sunroof? I can send you my whole dome light unit if you want to use it as a template to create one for us here in North America. I can also send you my rear entry lights/map reading lights to use as a template if you don't have access to those.

As far as the spot lights under the side skirts, I would prefer it to NOT have the JP logo shining on the ground. My preference is just to have the spot lights on the ground.

Old 07-06-06, 08:52 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

umm good question hameed, i wonder why it's for gs without sunroof. the doom light setup is different? from the pic it looks kinda like our gs doom light setup, but then we don't know if that's the gs or not
Old 07-06-06, 11:24 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha, Hameed and I have been wanting those LED dome lights for a long time.

I would love those. I have seem them on many 2IS owners in Japan. I think they buy them from Auto Contour?

Anyway, I would really really LOVE the LED lights under the side skirts. Make one for the new IS!
Old 07-06-06, 06:14 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Originally Posted by Hameed

I want one of these!!! It looks fantastic!!!

However this is only for the 2nd gen GS without a sunroof? I have a 2nd Gen GS, that is why I am asking specifically about that.

When can you make one for the 2nd gen GS with a sunroof? I can send you my whole dome light unit if you want to use it as a template to create one for us here in North America. I can also send you my rear entry lights/map reading lights to use as a template if you don't have access to those.

As far as the spot lights under the side skirts, I would prefer it to NOT have the JP logo shining on the ground. My preference is just to have the spot lights on the ground.

For the LED doom/room lamp, yes we only one for 2nd gen GS withour a sunroof, not for with a sunroof, and i just talk to our R&D guy, and he will contact our manifacture to see if they can make it and also for pricing. But if this happen, i need you to send us your whole dome light for a template to create one. We will give you a discount or free LED doom/roof lamp in return.
But for now, pleaes keep checking.

Yes, still waiting for the LED spot lights under the side skirts pricing Yeah just LED spot light on the ground will look better instead of jp logo LED on the ground.
anways, will let everybody know on this as well
Old 07-06-06, 06:17 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

umm good question hameed, i wonder why it's for gs without sunroof. the doom light setup is different? from the pic it looks kinda like our gs doom light setup, but then we don't know if that's the gs or not
i think the side of the setup is different with or without. but we just want to make sure if there are any difference before i speak.

Originally Posted by pocky
haha, Hameed and I have been wanting those LED dome lights for a long time.

I would love those. I have seem them on many 2IS owners in Japan. I think they buy them from Auto Contour?

Anyway, I would really really LOVE the LED lights under the side skirts. Make one for the new IS!
For the LED lights under the side skirts, it will be for universal, but again, will confirm when i receive a call from our manifacture. again, thanks a lot for suggestions.
Old 07-06-06, 08:24 PM
GS3Tek

Received 168 Likes on 127 Posts

I haven't responded to this thread and was wondering how in the world can these guys have 4 pages talking about new car scents?????????????

Talk about spiraling out of control

That artificial sun is bright!!! Imagine if that thing can strobe???
Old 07-06-06, 08:29 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Originally Posted by GS3Tek
I haven't responded to this thread and was wondering how in the world can these guys have 4 pages talking about new car scents?????????????

Talk about spiraling out of control

That artificial sun is bright!!! Imagine if that thing can strobe???
haha, its just because we talk about our new fragrances, seats, LED doom lamp, LED spot lights under the side skirts, not only car scents.
and i posted a lot of images, thats is why
Old 07-06-06, 09:46 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

well if needed i can change the title of this thread i guess

Quick Reply: Junction Produce New Products, selling through Carson Toyota