Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Toyota FJ CRUISER

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-06, 08:43 AM
NYlexus
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good stuff

Wishlist and others thanks for some great info. Although 4 runner is a good suv, i am not feeling the shape.

Myself an 3 of my coworkers went to a dealership yesterday and looked at the FJ. Sorry dont want go off-topic but One of my buddy who has a 5 series was told my another salesman that "BMW was POS since he had a 645 and he hates it "..."he can afford any car he wants"...."he (salesman) probably makes more than him (my buddy, who is the director of operations for our company ) "...and other unbelievably rude and unprofessional comments. We made sure that we advised the Sales Manager about the comments.

Back to topic...Even one of the salesman was saying that the truck is more of an OFF-ROADER than an urban vehicle. I really like it though. Even some of you guys agree that it definatley has the looks. RX350 is over my budget. I'll keep you guys posted. Maybe my monthly SUV craze will fade away

Last edited by NYlexus; 08-01-06 at 08:50 AM.
Old 08-01-06, 07:16 PM
Nextourer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is more of an off-roader than an urban cruiser. Think of it as a Jeep TJ/Wrangler but with more features, more of a civilized design (e.g. no clips holding the hood or exposed bolts/nuts) and a real roof hehe.