Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

A Friendly Warning to other Fellow Car Enthusiasts

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-06, 07:09 AM
Luv2Boost
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Friendly Warning to other Fellow Car Enthusiasts

I know this is my fist post here, put I have been a longstanding member of Supraforums.com and have met a few Lexus owners from some of the Toyota/Lexus meets here in Florida. If I'm posting in the wrong section, I apologize, as I didn't see a proper location. I own a 94 Supra Turbo and recently hired a guy named Stanley Souffrant to work on my car. Needless to say, it was a HUGE mistake. I just wanted to warn other car owners about this person, since he also works on Lexus'. He had a guy's green Lexus that he was going to work on, but fortunately I got a chance to talk to the guy before Stanley got a chance to rip it apart.

My post is on Supraforums.com in the Florida section: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...21#post4496421

Apparently, Stanley did bad work in NY as well. I feel it necessary to warn others of the potential damage that he will inflict on your vehicle.

BEWARE OF STANLEY SOUFFRANT AKA STAN DA MAN

Last edited by Luv2Boost; 09-15-06 at 08:31 AM.
Old 09-15-06, 07:38 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

really just sickening
Old 09-15-06, 08:28 AM
Luv2Boost
Driver School Candidate

It was really sad how he pretended to know so much, yet knew nothing at all about tuning and performance. Other people came out of the woodwork and told me more about him and how he did shady mechanics. Please people, stay away from this guy. He is now in S Florida, but who knows where he'll end up next. He is associated with a guy down in Hialeah/Miami at a place called Project 51. The place can't be legit, since I tried to get a number from the operator and tried to MapQuest it with no result. I went there though, and it used to be called Image Racing. At least that was what the sign on the outside said. The guy who owns Project 51 said he was in the process of changing the sign, as the guy who owned Image Racing moved out. I'm not sure what the story is, I just know if this guy trusts Stanley, then they are both bad news.

Stay far away from both of them.

Last edited by Luv2Boost; 09-15-06 at 08:35 AM.
Old 09-15-06, 10:06 AM
LexFather

Thank you for sharing

Old 09-15-06, 10:10 AM
Luv2Boost
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Thank you for sharing
Hey how are you? Don't you have the same screen name over on Supraforums? I know I've met you before because I remember the screen name, I just can't remember your real name, sorry. I used to live in Atl, I have a black 94 Supra. I met you at one of the meets.
Old 09-15-06, 10:19 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Luv2Boost
Hey how are you? Don't you have the same screen name over on Supraforums? I know I've met you before because I remember the screen name, I just can't remember your real name, sorry. I used to live in Atl, I have a black 94 Supra. I met you at one of the meets.
Yes sir , Mike is my name, cars is my game
We still invite the local Supra cousins to our Lexus meets monthly. Great group here.

Old 09-15-06, 11:11 AM
Luv2Boost
Driver School Candidate

Yeah, it's much harder trying to form meets here in FL. Atl was much more fun and had great participation. People are more lax here since there are events going on in different parts of the state.
Old 09-15-06, 11:50 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Luv2Boost
I know this is my fist post here, put I have been a longstanding member of Supraforums.com and have met a few Lexus owners from some of the Toyota/Lexus meets here in Florida. If I'm posting in the wrong section, I apologize, as I didn't see a proper location.
Don't worry, even if you don't own a Lexus....you've come to the right place.
Here on CAR CHAT we talk, live, breathe, eat, and sleep cars day and night, around the clock....not just Lexuses and Toyotas, but anything new or old with four or more wheels....even motorcycles in some cases. 1SICKLEX, bitkahuna, flipside, and myself even do automotive reviews here.
Old 09-15-06, 03:23 PM
Luv2Boost
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mmarshall
Don't worry, even if you don't own a Lexus....you've come to the right place.
Here on CAR CHAT we talk, live, breathe, eat, and sleep cars day and night, around the clock....not just Lexuses and Toyotas, but anything new or old with four or more wheels....even motorcycles in some cases. 1SICKLEX, bitkahuna, flipside, and myself even do automotive reviews here.
I've been meaning to come here or a couple of weeks. I just wanted to raise awareness about bad service so others won't get burned.
Old 09-18-06, 05:28 AM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 62 Likes on 18 Posts

As mentioned by Luv2boost stay away from Stanley Souffrant aka "stan da man" if you like your car. He is bad news not to mention a big liar
Old 09-23-06, 07:22 PM
Luv2Boost
Driver School Candidate

Check my post @ Supraforums for more updates. Apparently, Stanley has burned others and is a wanted man.