Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Punk Honda Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-06, 08:11 AM
kissbang
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wolverine
what i used to do is follow them to wherever their going and scare the **** out of them....hahaha
LOL. Like anyone has the time for that! ...But if they had thrown coins at me then I probably would... Knowing my luck, I'd probably end up at a Honda meet.
Old 09-20-06, 07:44 PM
toy4two
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Ichigo
Im rushing back from lunch to get back to my office and on my way I pass up a Silver Honda Accord with the typical gaudy mods. Altezza lights, stickers, etc etc. While passing the Honda, I get in front of him and the punk kid thinks im trying to race.

Being that an IS350 is much faster than your standard accord, I easily passed him up and got into his lane (my intent not being to initiate some sort of race). Next thing I know, I hear the farting sound of a coffee can exhaust and hes trying to speed up and force me out of the lane. FINE... i let him in the lane and back off. Next thing I know, he is rolling down his windows to throw coins at my car. He ended up chipping the paint near my gas cap, but considering how many coins he threw, the damage is easily fixable with some touch up paint.

But Im sick of these ricer boys who think they are all that and think every freaking car is trying to race them (why would I even bother with a accord ???) and then for him to throw coins at me is just plain stupid and childish. Thankfully it was one tiny paint chip, but still... f'ing punk kids .

Thats it for my vent...
If a kid keeps pullin that in So Cal its only a matter of time before someone pulls out a Smith and Wesson and puts a bullet in his head. Can't get away with that around here. I saw 4 guys jump out of a civic at a gas station and took tire irons to some kids Honda not to long ago. Dude was filling up, 4 guys jump out, smash every window and body panel and jumped in a car and drove off.

I keep a SONY Handycam in my car at all times in case something like this ever happens to me then straight to the police station.
Old 09-20-06, 08:15 PM
doug_999
Lexus Champion

What was with the coins? Is that supposed to mean something? I've never heard of anything like that!
Old 09-20-06, 08:50 PM
LexFather

I've said it before, by far the worse drivers. So many driver aggresive with the cars swaying like they will flip over. Half drive with the got damn high beams on. The other half I swear are in the fast lane going 30mph. IMO by far the worse drivers. And these are the STOCK Hondas. The modded Hondas, sigh..outside of the S2000 and NSX, the worst...

Old 09-21-06, 03:36 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

I disagree with the suggestions to take down license plates and report them. Yes, you could win a temporary damage case, but you never know who you are dealing with. Once he knows your name and address, later retaliation ( when you aren't looking, of course ) could cost you a WHOLE LOT more car damage than just a small paint chip...or perhaps worse. Though I have been fortunate enough not to ever have been a victim, I have seen what this kind of retaliation can do...and it is not pretty.

And, trust me....as crazy as some of the Honda ricer people drive, GT / Cobra Mustang jocks, on the whole, are a lot worse.
Old 09-21-06, 10:09 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall

And, trust me....as crazy as some of the Honda ricer people drive, GT / Cobra Mustang jocks, on the whole, are a lot worse.

i agree. Mustang guys here are the worse of the bunch. In comparison, they make the Honda drivers seem like Honda drivers are polite.

The V6 mustangs aren't that bad. Mostly driven by woman though.
Old 09-21-06, 12:43 PM
jwong77
Pole Position

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Lol, I always thought the worse were those guys in the raised pickup trucks with 5 sets of foglights who persist on being 2 inches from your rear bumper.