Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

$750.00 rebate from taste of lexus drive (how long till you received it)?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-06, 07:49 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default $750.00 rebate from taste of lexus drive (how long till you received it)?

I did the taste of lexus test drive this last sunday. I am ready to buy an is350. How long did it take till you guys received your 750.00 rebate?

tia
Old 10-25-06, 08:18 AM
Dj_AmtraX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the certificate three weeks after I brought the car. I am work with Lexus on redeeming it. Wish me luck!
Old 10-25-06, 09:22 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Arggh. Let me know how it goes.
Old 10-25-06, 09:24 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

yeah around 2 - 3 weeks after the event
Old 10-25-06, 10:51 AM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
yeah around 2 - 3 weeks after the event
Ours was about 2 weeks.
Old 10-25-06, 11:03 AM
toneman
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dj_AmtraX
I got the certificate three weeks after I brought the car. I am work with Lexus on redeeming it. Wish me luck!
Can you let us know how that turns out? I'm in the same boat--bought my ES 350 in August, received certificate (not that I had previously known prior to attending TOL that Lexus would be emailing them) roughly two weeks after attending TOL.
Old 10-25-06, 11:34 AM
tqlla3k
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang it. I tried to register for it a while ago, and the times were all gone.

I didnt realize there was a coupon, that sucks even worse for me. Does anyone know of a way for me to get a hold of the coupon?
Old 10-25-06, 12:02 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by tqlla3k
Dang it. I tried to register for it a while ago, and the times were all gone.

I didnt realize there was a coupon, that sucks even worse for me. Does anyone know of a way for me to get a hold of the coupon?
-------

If the event hasn't happened in your area yet, you can just go to the event and register there at anytime. They won't turn you away.

nice event too, they have great food and drinks.
Old 10-25-06, 01:19 PM
wakaru8
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are there any price restrictions regarding the coupon? Is it ok for a friend to pick up the coupon for me since he's going to the event so I don't have to go?
Old 10-25-06, 01:27 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by toneman
Can you let us know how that turns out? I'm in the same boat--bought my ES 350 in August, received certificate (not that I had previously known prior to attending TOL that Lexus would be emailing them) roughly two weeks after attending TOL.
Slightly of-topic, but are you satisfied with your new ES350? I reviewed one several months ago and found the new model very disappointing in several respects compared to the 2006...... interior quality, dash creaks / minor rattles, a much smaller amount of wood paneling, some cheap-looking parts inside, and a noticeably stiffer ride from the lower-profile tires and stiffer suspension this year.
Old 10-25-06, 01:32 PM
wakaru8
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Also, does the $750 coupon count for cars that were special ordered?
Old 10-25-06, 01:36 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I hope to get mine. I will love to use it on a IS350.
Old 10-25-06, 02:03 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Default Update (i got mine today 3 days after the event)

You can use the rebate on any Lexus car.

You must go to the taste of lexus event to get the coupon. They email it to you anywhere from 3-20 days after the event. Make sure you use a legit address and email address when you sign up for the event.

---here is what was emailed to me----

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING TASTE OF LEXUS, AND PLEASE ACCEPT THIS $750 GIFT!

A $750 Gift Certificate good toward the lease of purchase of a NEW 2006/2007 LEXUS

Click Here to Print Gift Certificate

My name was here
my address was here
xxxxxxxxxxx

Certificate Expiration Date: 25 January 2007
Access to this page is limited to two visits.

Lexus Offer: Bring this certificate to your local participating Lexus dealer by 25 January 2007. As a Taste of Lexus participant, this gift certificate will entitle you to $750 from Lexus towards the purchase or lease of a new 2006/2007 Lexus, excluding 2007 LS 460.

Customer Instructions: Valid for the person named above who purchases or leases a Lexus vehicle at a participating Lexus dealer. Offer void where prohibited. Negotiate your best deal first, then give the $750 certificate to your dealer, who will apply the discount toward the payment on a finance contract, or as a capitalized cost reduction on a lease. For a lease payable only in one payment, certificate will be applied toward the total payment due at lease signing. If your vehicle is purchased for cash or financed through a lender other than the dealer, the certificate will be applied to the cash sales price. This certificate is transferable with a customer’s immediate family (spouse or children) residing at the same address. Limit one certificate per new 2006/2007 Lexus vehicle, excluding 2007 LS 460.

Dealer Instructions: Apply this certificate toward the down payment or capitalized cost reduction. All certificates must contain the new model and VIN to be signed and dated by the customer, to be valid. The customer must take retail delivery on or before 25 January 2007, for the certificate to be valid. Submit all qualified Lexus certificates with a copy of the purchase or lease contract to Lexus Marketing* no later than 30 days after the date of sale, for reimbursement. For lease and finance contracts, the certificate must be disclosed on the line identified for “Rebates and Noncash Credits” or bearing a similar designation, to be eligible for reimbursement. Only original certificates will be honored. Mechanical reproductions or facsimiles are not valid. Retain a copy of this certificate for your files.

*Attention: Incentives Department L101, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., 19001 South Western Ave., Torrance, CA 90501.
Old 10-25-06, 02:51 PM
BobsGX
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I attended the event this past Sunday and today I received the rebate certificate by email. So it took 3 days.
Old 10-25-06, 02:55 PM
toneman
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by combfilter
You can use the rebate on any Lexus car.
Well that is technically not entirely correct...only valid on any new 2006 or 2007 Lexus except the new LS.

Quick Reply: $750.00 rebate from taste of lexus drive (how long till you received it)?