Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Audi: Lexus doesn't resonate

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-07, 03:09 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,466 Likes on 1,618 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Andy
I've just been thinking about this and someone mentioned that Spywolf is in Belgium?
My bad, he said he's in Eastern Europe - I don't know where, but maybe that's why you and he have such different perspectives, you're a long way apart!
Old 01-25-07, 03:37 PM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Milla...
In the end though fellas numbers doesn't matter unless you're building, selling them or looking to buy their stock. Buy what speaks and inspires you and sit back cruise and enjoy, who cares about how many units are sold as long as they have one for you when your ready to buy it.

Lets discuss less of 15868, 10552 + 30% europe vs. US and more of CL come on now. Let the board rooms discuss #'s
That is what I always thought myself. Sometimes I wondered how many members own stock in the various car manufacturers. For me, since I don't own any, I could care less. If Lexus, or Honda went out of business today I'd be shocked, but as long as there are other good cars for me to choose I wouldn't worry about it. The only thing I demand from my car company is that they service my cars well, and honor my warranty if needed. Other than that I only care about how the car looks and drives.
Old 01-25-07, 03:39 PM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Audi is just downtalking lexus because Porsche is in control now and wants a full scale war at Toyota/Lexus