Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Auto Pacific Vehicle study?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-07, 01:12 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Auto Pacific Vehicle study?

I just recieve a vehicle survey in the mail regarding my X3 from a company called AutoPacific http://autopacific.com/ Of course, I will give the X3 high marks as it has been trouble free so far, and so much fun to drive.. Anywho, have any of you guys recieve a survey from this company for a new car purchase?? Any free gifts with a completed survey? I have yet to recieve a Consumer Reports Survey.
Old 02-26-07, 03:23 PM
BobsGX
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've had my 07 GX since 11/06 and to date I've received 8 survey questionaires in the mail. They came from Lexus, J.D. Power and the one I filled oit today is from Strategic Vision in Ohio. The only one that gives you a token for your co-operation is J. D. Power. They give a fresh 1 dollar bill with each survey. The other 2 are cheapskates.
Old 02-27-07, 11:42 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 88 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
I just recieve a vehicle survey in the mail regarding my X3 from a company called AutoPacific http://autopacific.com/ Of course, I will give the X3 high marks as it has been trouble free so far, and so much fun to drive.. Anywho, have any of you guys recieve a survey from this company for a new car purchase?? Any free gifts with a completed survey? I have yet to recieve a Consumer Reports Survey.
If you subscribe to CR, you will probably get a once-a-year broad, general survey covering everything from appliances to electronics to cars.
Old 02-27-07, 11:53 AM
ff_
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't believe that I ever received a survey in the mail...until I bought the Lexus. Since then, I get them all the time. I guess Lexus is big on using survey results as advertising banners. Evidently it works. Look how often someone posts a new survey's results on this board, and the Lexus fanclub ooohh's and ahhh's over the results, further entrenching their perceptions that Lexus/Toyota can do no wrong.