Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

GM Auto Show in motion test drive event

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-07, 01:34 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default GM Auto Show in motion test drive event

Its that time of year again.. Get to drive The hottest cars from GM.. Sign up and register.. First stop is Auburn Hills in Detroit Michigan April 27-29. Here are the vehicles that will be available for Detroit below..Hopefully, NYC, Cali, Florida will get the Vettes and Caddy V series once again I will keep you guys posted on tour dates..

Chevrolet Avalanche, Cobalt SS, Corvette (not available for test-drive), HHR, Impala SS, Malibu LS, Silverado (Ext and Reg), Suburban, Tahoe and Trailblazer LS; 2007 Buick LaCrosse and Lucerne; 2007 Pontiac G6, G6 Convertible, Solstice and Solstice GXP; 2007 GMC Acadia, Envoy, Sierra (Ext, Reg and Crew Cab) and Yukon XL Denali; 2007 Saturn OUTLOOK, SKY, SKY Red Line, VUE Green Line (not available to test-drive) and AURA; 2007 HUMMER H2, H2 SUT and H3; 2007 Saab 9-3 Sedan, 9-3 Convertible and 9-3 Sport-Combi; and 2007 Cadillac CTS, Escalade, SRX, STS and XLR (not available for test-drive). Exact models are subject to change.
Old 04-25-07, 06:37 AM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the tip DASHOCKER. They're holding it near my work, and I can do it right after work!

Solstice GXP/SKY Red Line, here I come!