Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

What do this STS, A8 and 5 series have in common

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-07, 08:11 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

This is ridiculous. Don't these people know that vandalism like this is ILLEGAL? And, besides being a legal no-no, what does this kind of nonsense actually ACCOMPLISH........ besides needless destruction?

If a spouse is cheating, that is NOT the poor CAR's fault. Why take out your anger on an innocent piece of metal?

I say lock these people up.
Old 05-01-07, 11:38 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
This is ridiculous. Don't these people know that vandalism like this is ILLEGAL? And, besides being a legal no-no, what does this kind of nonsense actually ACCOMPLISH........ besides needless destruction?

If a spouse is cheating, that is NOT the poor CAR's fault. Why take out your anger on an innocent piece of metal?

I say lock these people up.
Ofcourse it's illegal.........

The reason why these spouses/significant others did this is very, very simple. If you want to hurt someone, one way to do that is to take out your anger on something they value greatly. It's just human psychology.

This has gone on for centuries, it is nothing new.......... Come on mmarshall surely you have seen this type of behaviour manifested countless times in your life on everything - not just cars.
Old 05-01-07, 11:44 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Hameed
Ofcourse it's illegal.........

The reason why these spouses/significant others did this is very, very simple. If you want to hurt someone, one way to do that is to take out your anger on something they value greatly. It's just human psychology.

This has gone on for centuries, it is nothing new.......... Come on mmarshall surely you have seen this type of behaviour manifested countless times in your life on everything - not just cars.
Yes, Hameed. I'm just venting...this kind of stuff just makes me angry...that's all.
As a strong believer both in autos and marriage fidelity , I hate to see either one abused.
Old 05-01-07, 12:32 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
Yes, Hameed. I'm just venting...this kind of stuff just makes me angry...that's all.
As a strong believer both in autos and marriage fidelity , I hate to see either one abused.
I know you were venting.

I was just highlighting that destroying your spouses/significant other's property is just the tip of the iceberg.

Some spouses kill thier spouses and half of their family when they are pissed off. This is a sore point with me as my family went through a tragedy like this back in 99.