Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Corvette C6: I want one!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-07, 11:01 AM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Threxx
I dunno about your lease situation but the guy I'm talking to at Kerbeck Corvette (based in NJ but a very common internet dealer for Vettes) is telling me that he can probably get me an 08 custom ordered for museum delivery by late October for invoice price.

The 08s have some decent revisions to the interior, a new leather wrapped interior package (though you're looking at the 2LT, so forget about that one), the 430hp LS3 V8, a variable flow exhaust system (optional) that increases power a bit more, and some improvements to the responsiveness of the automatic transmission in manual shifting mode. Some other stuff too... I forget...
I've read a lot of posts about Kerbeck on a couple of the Corvette forums and they seem to provide some of the best deals around.
Old 05-31-07, 11:07 AM
dgtbullet
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GS wanted
I've read a lot of posts about Kerbeck on a couple of the Corvette forums and they seem to provide some of the best deals around.
Ask him about a lease for me if you talk to him ;-)
Old 05-31-07, 11:10 AM
Threxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dgtbullet
Ask him about a lease for me if you talk to him ;-)
I think he only offers GMAC subsidized leases and GMAC doesn't currently offer ANY good lease programs.

The lease mentioned earlier in this thread is done through a third party - probably a bank or something.

What you could do, though, is go to the financing company who's doing the lease, and have them "buy" the car from Kerbeck as opposed to their normal source. They usually don't care where it comes from as it makes the same difference to them.

Possibly a good MF and residual from a 3rd party based on an invoiced price Vette from Kerbeck would all add up to at least 'acceptable' lease rates.