Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Aston Martin tops Forbes list of “Wheels women melt over”

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-07, 11:19 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light
Forum Moderator

Received 363 Likes on 231 Posts

“Green Babe Magnet.”

lmao.............
Old 06-24-07, 11:54 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
What idiot at Forbes came up with this sorry-*** list? I don't like half the cars on there.
lol, Forbes needs an e-mail from you...

Since I know way to many women, my list...
1. Women RARELY know a specific model. They know the brand, and its big or is new or nice.
That said:
Range Rovers, BMW, Benz's, Lexus, thats about it....

Its actually rare to hear a women mention an Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari....I do find women know what a Lamborghini is....

Of course RR and Bentley are huge women magnets.....

It depends on the women though. I got some hood chicks that think a 300C or Charger with 22s is all there is to life. They think I should get rid of my BBS wheels, lol.

Old 06-24-07, 12:10 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I didn't check the list because I already know it's whacked. Different girls are impressed by different cars. I saw a girl bent over talking to a guy in a "donk" type car. After the guy left (he got the digits) I asked her why she would be interested in a thug looking type guy (she was attractive but young). She said, "I just wanna ride in that car, maybe he'll let me drive it." I replied that he's after only one thing. She said she rather give it to a guy with something instead of a broke dude.

Regardless of the age, race and status of the woman, I think the car matters but more depends on how much has been spent on it. Whether it's a Benz or an Acura that has 30K worth of mods, women will be attracted because they know dollars were spent.

Obviously, exotics don't fit in this scenario. Doesn't need mods. You pushing one of those you got some cash. Women will notice you. Bottom line.
Old 06-24-07, 02:13 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 88 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
is....

Of course RR and Bentley are huge women magnets.....

But is it actually the car that attracts them or just the owner's money? Take Anna Nicole Smith, for instance, marrying a billionaire in his 80's......she sure wasn't after his Yin-Yang (or what was left of it ). And, of course, there are some females that own expensive cars like this outright....Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are examples, though they have the unfortunate habit of drinking and wrecking them.
Old 06-24-07, 09:28 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Aston Martin DB9 FTW
Old 06-25-07, 05:24 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
But is it actually the car that attracts them or just the owner's money? Take Anna Nicole Smith, for instance, marrying a billionaire in his 80's......she sure wasn't after his Yin-Yang (or what was left of it ). And, of course, there are some females that own expensive cars like this outright....Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are examples, though they have the unfortunate habit of drinking and wrecking them.
It's both. Women are attracted by money...or rather the things it buys. They also like to arrive in style. A nice car can be the ultimate accessory.
Old 06-25-07, 08:16 AM
Milla...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The DB9/DBS is the only car on that list that I like, and It has nothing to do with its driver nor his pocket book I have my own accounts and buy my own magnets thank you. I think this list is very immature and belongs in a teen magazine.