Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

All Red Bugatti (+ Bugatti Veyron Pegaso Edition, Page 2)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-07, 06:37 PM
MGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd paint it flat black
Old 08-01-07, 07:47 AM
RXGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 210 Likes on 171 Posts

ill take the car in yeallow please jk its a bugatti, the guy can do w/e he ants to it, and i just noticed this, but damn r there a lot of mercedes there
Old 08-01-07, 09:48 AM
Yatesy
Driver School Candidate

Its on UAE plates but its in london, hence the rain!

There's loads of supercars on foreign plates around that area.

Not too keen on the paint job - its different I guess......
Old 08-01-07, 09:59 AM
95gs300
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TXSTYLE
I can not believe it's in the rain?
lol I agree
Old 08-02-07, 07:49 AM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

With it's stablemates...

I'll take the yellow Zonda please
Old 12-06-07, 07:17 AM
Rash
hmm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ukrainian owns a Bugatti

This Pegaso Veyron is owned by the Ukrainian Gentleman who lives in Burj Al Arab - the world's only 7 Star Hotel - and he has a collection comprising a Special Edition McLaren Mercedes SLR, a Special Edition Pagani Zonda F, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferrari F430, Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG, a bullet-proof BMW 750Li, a Maybach 62 and much more
What's Pegaso Veyron? anyway here are pictures.

They did the Fujeirah code C just for him, and he owns 1,2,3 to 13. (which is a big thing here)
Old 12-06-07, 10:46 AM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rashood
They did the Fujeirah code C just for him, and he owns 1,2,3 to 13. (which is a big thing here)
Maybe it's a Veyron thing. I know a Veyron owner that plated his (insert company name here)1, and went all the way up to god knows what for his cars that better than some car museums i've been to.
Old 12-06-07, 02:02 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Rashood
What's Pegaso Veyron? anyway here are pictures.

Ohhhhh myyyyy.... That is beyond description gorgeous.
Old 12-06-07, 02:20 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Exclamation

http://www.coolsupercars.com/oil-bar...egaso-edition/

OMG... i just converted what this guy paid in durhams to US dollars: $14Million plus!!! that was for 12 special license plates for his cars.
Old 04-10-14, 11:03 AM
Vh_Supra26
Lexus Fanatic

Default Bugatti Rolls Out Fifth Legend Veyron Ahead Of Beijing Auto Show

The penultimate edition in a series of six special edition Bugatti Veyrons honoring the most important people and cars that have shaped Bugatti’s history has been revealed ahead of a scheduled debut at the 2014 Beijing Auto Show on April 20. Part of the Les Légendes de Bugatti (Bugatti Legends) series, this fifth car is reminiscent of the famed Bugatti Type 18 affectionately known as Black Bess, which at one point was the fastest road car in the world.

The Type 18, built between 1912 and 1914, was one of the most important Bugattis of the pre-war era. It was powered by a 5.0-liter four-cylinder engine that delivered close to 100 horsepower, which was enough to see it reach a top speed of 100 mph--a speed previously reached only on race tracks. This makes the Type 18 a legitimate forerunner for the Veyron, and is thus regarded as a Bugatti Legend.

The Type 18 known as Black Bess is one of three Type 18s still in existence. Only seven were built in total. The car was named after an English racehorse and is currently owned by Evert Louwman, who has it displayed at the Louwman Museum at The Hague in the Netherlands. He has allowed Bugatti to show the car in Beijing next week alongside the modern Bugatti Legend Black Bess Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse.

The exterior of the modern version features a carbon fiber exterior, painted black but with 24-carat gold accents. Inside, the car features leather trim on most surfaces, with a mixture of Beige and Havanna tones used. The steering wheel, in red, draws a clear reference to the historic Type 18 Black Bess. This accent has also been picked up and continued in the red decorative stitching on the outer bolsters of the seats and in the seat belts.

As with all of the Bugatti Legends, no changes have been made to the mechanicals of the special Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse, which means peak output from the car’s quad-turbocharged 8.0-liter W-16 remains at 1,184 horsepower and 1,106 pound-feet of torque. Top speed is limited to 233 mph, though we know the car is capable of hitting 254 mph--with its top down. The 0-62 mph run takes 2.6 seconds.

Three Bugatti Legend Black Bess Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse supercars will be built, each priced at 2.15 million euros (approximately $2.98 million). Considering all of the previous Bugatti Legends have been sold, we suspect this one won’t last long.
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...jing-auto-show
Old 04-10-14, 11:45 AM
Hoovey689

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts

Wow the detail on this Bugatti is intense

Love the homage to Bugatti's of yore too!
Old 04-21-14, 02:35 PM
Vh_Supra26
Lexus Fanatic

Default Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Black Bess brings a golden glow to Beijing

Click here to view more photos

Production will be limited to three units

The Beijing Motor Show continues as Bugatti has taken the wraps off the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Black Bess.

Designed to honor the Type 18 Black Bess, which featured a 5.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produced 100 PS (73 kW), the Grand Sport Vitesse Black Bess has a black exterior with 24-carat gold accents on the EB logo and wheel caps.

The two-tone interior features Beige and Havanna leather upholstery as well as a Crimson red leather steering wheel and hand-painted leather door panel inserts. Other highlights include rosewood trim, gold accents and "Les Légendes de Bugatti" badging.

Like the standard model, the Black Bess is powered by a quad-turbocharged 8.0-liter W16 engine that produces 1,200 PS (882 kW) and 1,500 Nm (1,106 lb-ft) of torque. It is connected to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission which enables the model to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in just 2.6 seconds and hit a top speed of 408.84 km/h (253 mph) with its roof down.
Production will be limited to three units and pricing starts at €2.15 ($2.96 / Ł1.76) million.
http://www.worldcarfans.com/11404217...-bess-brings-a
Old 04-21-14, 03:10 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

As an auto historian I think the 2 tone is just more Bugatti. Its their signature paint job. Id go classic
Old 08-07-14, 07:13 AM
Vh_Supra26
Lexus Fanatic

Default Bugatti Veyron Ettore Bugatti special edition revealed

Click here to view more photos

Limited to three units priced at 2.35M EUR each

Bugatti is concluding its "Les Légendes de Bugatti" family of special editions with the sixth and final member dedicated to company founder Ettore Bugatti.

Like all previous five special editions it's based on the Grand Sport Vitesse and will be limited to three units, each carrying a 2.35M EUR price tag. Bugatti decided to save the best for last as this final special edition is dedicated to the company founder himself, Ettore Arco Isidoro Bugatti. The clear-coated carbon and hand-polished aluminum blue body was created to pay homage to the 1932 Type 41 Royale and is complemented by color-coordinated unique diamond-cut alloy wheels.

For the first time ever, Bugatti is using two types of leather for the interior cabin where there are blue exposed carbon accents and a dancing elephant motif coated in aluminum as a tribute to the Type 41. This figure was originally sculpted by Ettore's brother Rembrandt and can be seen on the other five special editions.

The Bugatti Veyron Ettore Bugatti special edition will be showcased on August 15 at Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance where it will sit alongside the other five special Grand Sport Vitesse models: Black Bess, Rembrandt Bugatti, Jean-Pierre Wimille, Meo Constantini and Jean Bugatti.
http://www.worldcarfans.com/11408077...ition-revealed
Old 08-07-14, 11:05 AM
bagwell
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Vh_Supra26
God that is an UGLY car...can you imagine if Ford or Chevy built something that looked like that? If someone GAVE me one I'd sell it and buy a fleet of C7s.

Quick Reply: All Red Bugatti (+ Bugatti Veyron Pegaso Edition, Page 2)