Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Infiniti G35 Factory NAV Highest in Customer Satisfaction - J D Power

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-07, 07:31 PM
DrUnBiased
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
That is ridiculous. Past awards are very relevant as NOT having past awards. Look at how BMW, Benz and now Lexus flaunt their multiple titles and tons of awards under their belt.

I for one (and others) are not impressed with a couple awards and a couple good cars. Do it for 20 years, then you have something.

Wendeling Wiedeking (CEO of Porsche), Jaguar, Mercedes and other executives of true luxury brands all state the same thing:
"SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCCESSFUL BRANDS"

No one is taking away from Infiniti's recent wins, they have come A LONG way. They need to keep pushing, that is the key for them.
Dude, relax. No need to yell.

I guess we should all go out and buy GM cars since they have more awards than anyone. If they were good in the past, they must be just as good now, right? MB can ride the wave of the past as much as they want also, but I think we all know where they are at today. Same goes for any other auto manufacturer who wants to ride on the past even though it doesn't represent the current.
Old 10-29-07, 07:36 PM
LetMeShowU
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by texan629
Mercedes dead last? JD Power has mercedes ranked above avarage in thier 3 year dependability survey.
I was referring to Consumer Reports - MB ranked #33 out of 36 brands in vehicle reliability:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...=312759&page=3

Not dead last, but not even close to above average. And lets be honest here, MB has pretty much been in the bottom of the reliability rankings for the better part of a decade.
Old 10-29-07, 09:31 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the nav is pretty nice.