Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

others taking pic of your car.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-07, 12:01 AM
splitfire
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I remember you from some CL meets back in the day. I am not surprised if you were driving that white GTR when this happened
you are probabaly taking about the white R34 that I use to drive around back in the days but i wasn't driving that car... I was driving a NORMAL looking STOCK car... nothing speical to look at... I only drove it 2 times this week and both time went out to get food first time there were gourp of guys standing around the car second time there was a car stop right behind it takng pic AGAIN. there are like Lambos and Ferraris on the street they don't chase them around to take pics but this??? I don't get it..... I probably won't be driving it for a while

well here is a pic of the car I was driving so you guys don't need to guess...

Old 11-11-07, 12:23 AM
iKenn
Just call me "Sprinkes"

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I had one of my ex-coworkers take pics of my 98 civic two days ago. Made me feel really bad because he saw it in the parking lot and told me to hold on because he sees the car he really wants and wants to take a pic of it and it turned out to be my car and i didnt want to say anything because my friends are getting very old used cars for under 10k and im going for a brand new is350..... Made me open my eyes and see how much stuff i had and how much stuff other people have, and they work for it, and i do nothing, soooooooo i volunteered to serve the poor on thanksgiving and im trying more things to help out the community and other kids my age who have nothing so im a changed person
Old 11-11-07, 04:33 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by splitfire
you are probabaly taking about the white R34 that I use to drive around back in the days but i wasn't driving that car... I was driving a NORMAL looking STOCK car... nothing speical to look at... I only drove it 2 times this week and both time went out to get food first time there were gourp of guys standing around the car second time there was a car stop right behind it takng pic AGAIN. there are like Lambos and Ferraris on the street they don't chase them around to take pics but this??? I don't get it..... I probably won't be driving it for a while

Thats one good looking R33 Jack!!
We should meet up again next time I am close.
Old 11-11-07, 12:20 PM
XeroK00L
Lexus Fanatic

I hate it when people play too humble haha, but damn splitfire you've got some good tastes.
Old 11-12-07, 06:59 AM
Koma

retrodrive and I win.
Old 11-12-07, 05:53 PM
Nextourer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's an R33... they're rare in US (esp. since you can't even import an R32 yet). Maybe that's why?
Old 11-13-07, 01:29 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by splitfire

acting like its a normal car is pretty conceded in my book. you know damn well how rare skylines are in the US... and yet you wonder why people drop jaws when they see one.. nice attempt at being humble but really, in my eyes, you couldn't have been more arrogant.

it is a beautiful car though.. do you work for rbmotoring?