Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Inventor patents cancer-shielding motorcycle seat

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-08, 10:58 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 219 Likes on 147 Posts
Default Inventor patents cancer-shielding motorcycle seat

PRESS RELEASE

Motorcycle Cancer Seat Patent Granted

MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Jan. 8, 2008 /PR Newswire/ -- The United Kingdom has granted a patent to Canadian inventor Randall Dale Chipkar for his innovative 'electromagnetic shielding motorcycle seat'. The invention is designed to shield motorcycle electromagnetic field radiation from penetrating the rider's vital organs.

"I am grateful to the U.K. for sharing my vision and I appreciate their recognition of this serious health concern for motorcyclists. This is a major step in my quest to protect riders worldwide," Chipkar says.

"Various types of extremely low frequency (ELF) electromagnetic field (EMF) radiations have been linked to health disorders including cancer. Many motorcycles generate excessive ELF EMF radiation up through the seat penetrating directly into the rider's groin and torso. The prostate is of major concern as it is one of the closest delicate glands invaded by the radiation. The colon and neighboring organs are also at risk," adds Chipkar.

ELF EMF radiation at close exposure is unnatural and over time could have devastating biological consequences. Major organizations now agree that ELF EMF magnetic fields are a possible carcinogen. People should not have to gamble with their health because they love riding motorcycles. Consumer safety is priority.

"ELF EMF magnetic fields penetrate through steel and even lead. Only highly processed material can dramatically shield us from these cancer controversial forces. With patent protection, we can now aggressively market this innovative shielding seat to provide riders with peace of mind," Chipkar says.

Chipkar adds, " I am now open to licensing or even selling some of my worldwide patents as long as I am assured the seats can reach consumers immediately. Hopefully, this new seat will revolutionize the motorcycle industry to keep riders safer.

"Let's put 'true freedom' back into riding motorcycles!" Chipkar concludes.

Chipkar can be reached through his website at http://www.motorcyclecancer.com where his new book, Motorcycle Cancer?, is also available along with further information.
------------------------------------------------------

PhilipMSPT needs it Don't want to get your family jewels toasted
Old 02-01-08, 11:14 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Robarapta
PhilipMSPT needs it Don't want to get your family jewels toasted
I have juevos of steel, baby!!!
Old 02-01-08, 09:45 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 219 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by PhilipMSPT
I have juevos of steel, baby!!!
Read again :
ELF EMF magnetic fields penetrate through steel and even lead.

Last edited by Gojirra99; 02-01-08 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-03-08, 01:30 AM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is this really a problem? EMF is everywhere. Heck, when we fire up our 2Gig Live truck microwave on high power one can only imagine what all the microwave radiation is doing to those in the path. Keep in mind if we need to get a tricky bounce shot, we will bounce the signal right off the face of an apartment building. Every broadcaster will and is doing this all across the nation. Then you have everything else electronic in the world. Is the EMF from a motorcycle ECU and electronics really that potent?
Old 02-03-08, 01:45 AM
yusef
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything gives you cancer nowadays
Old 02-03-08, 02:48 AM
thetopdog
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sounds like a solution in search of a problem
Old 02-03-08, 05:17 AM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
Is this really a problem? EMF is everywhere. Heck, when we fire up our 2Gig Live truck microwave on high power one can only imagine what all the microwave radiation is doing to those in the path. Keep in mind if we need to get a tricky bounce shot, we will bounce the signal right off the face of an apartment building. Every broadcaster will and is doing this all across the nation. Then you have everything else electronic in the world. Is the EMF from a motorcycle ECU and electronics really that potent?

EMF, other man made radiation, is a serious concern not given enough attention as to devices, home construction and even motorcycles, hybrid vehicles as well.