Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Daizen Company - What's up?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-08, 07:17 AM
Bercasio
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Daizen Company - What's up?

Hey guys!

Does anybody know the status of the Daizen company? I noticed their website is never up to date, I have sent them numerous emails with no response about product availability. Certain products they are supposed to offer are always delayed with no reason. I have purchased their Front Upper and Lower control arm bushing kit for my 93 LS400 about 5 years ago, along with the OEM sway bar bushing kit and the results are amazing. I am looking forward to getting a new set of Front Control Arm bushing kit(just in case when in need, since I have been riding on them for the last 160,000 kms!!!), along with the Rear control arm bushing kit(which has been delayed forever!!!) I have heard in the past posted forums that the owner of Daizen has pasted away. That being said how is the level of quality in terms of operations and products being handled over @ Daizen? Is their business still in effect? Since I can't get a response out of Daizen, I hope any of you guys have the word on the street. It would be greatly appreaciated. Continuing my business with Daizen is in doubt...
Old 02-15-08, 09:50 AM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

I sent them (TM Engineering) an email sometimes in mid January and got a response 1 week later regarding the control arm bushings.

They have them in stock so I made an order this Monday so I'll keep this updated.

The website does show that there are new products coming for the RX and ES so it looks like it's updated.

Last edited by GS3Tek; 02-15-08 at 10:08 AM. Reason: add TM ENgineering to represent daizen
Old 02-15-08, 10:02 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

The founder of Daizen passed away a year or so ago (RIP Fortune )

TM Engineering is doing the best they can to keep Daizen going
and furnish the Lexus community with quality suspension components.

I have their sway bars on my GS, fantastic set-up!
Old 02-15-08, 11:12 AM
Bercasio
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As noted above, I too purchased the Control Arm bushing kit through TM Engineering. I just sent them an email this morning waiting to hear the status on the Daizen products.