Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Urgent Request: Latest Lexus Magazine excerpt

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-08, 01:57 PM
IS3FIDDY
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Urgent Request: Latest Lexus Magazine excerpt

Hi everyone,

Sorry for a seemingly insignificant request, but my wife has set up an impromptu vacation to Napa next week and I recall reading in the latest Lexus magazine (one with the martial arts dancer flipping on the front cover) that there were some special Napa deals for Lexus owners on wine tours and/or wineries and such.

If someone would be so kind, could you post that information up here for me or email me directly with it? In fact, a scan or even taking a picture of that page would be even better.

I know there's a lot more important things you could be doing, but we lost the magazine and have called around to virtually every dealership in SoCal to see if they have it--with no luck.

I figure the tight community on these forums may be worth a try my exploring whether I can get the information this way.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Ed
Old 03-07-08, 02:23 PM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

send me a bottle of wine from napa to thank me jk jk

http://www.lexus.com/magazine/about/inprint.html
Old 03-07-08, 02:28 PM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

actually.. even better

go to

lexus.com --> Owners (hope you have registered) --> My Lexus --> Access Partners Benefits --> Under Benefits tab --> lists of bunch of complimentary wine tours at Napa

Last edited by whlkev; 03-07-08 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-07-08, 03:35 PM
IS3FIDDY
Driver

I actually should have mentioned I checked online and saw what you said in your previous post.

I did not think about logging into Lexus owners, however...

Anyway, in logging in and following your navigation, I do not see a "Benefits tab" after clicking on "Access Partner Benefits".

All I see is the image I have attached. Can you help get me to over the hump?

Thanks,

Ed

Originally Posted by whlkev
actually.. even better

go to

lexus.com --> Owners (hope you have registered) --> My Lexus --> Access Partners Benefits --> Under Benefits tab --> lists of bunch of complimentary wine tours at Napa
Attached Thumbnails Urgent Request: Latest Lexus Magazine excerpt-lexus.jpg  
Old 03-07-08, 03:49 PM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IS3FIDDY
I actually should have mentioned I checked online and saw what you said in your previous post.

I did not think about logging into Lexus owners, however...

Anyway, in logging in and following your navigation, I do not see a "Benefits tab" after clicking on "Access Partner Benefits".

All I see is the image I have attached. Can you help get me to over the hump?

Thanks,

Ed
ok weird, you have to click on the right where it says "LUXURY HOTELS"

then it will have 3 tabs on the top, then the most right is "BENEFITS"

looky there
Old 03-07-08, 03:56 PM
IS3FIDDY
Driver

ok weird, you have to click on the right where it says "LUXURY HOTELS"

then it will have 3 tabs on the top, then the most right is "BENEFITS"

looky there
Can you believe my luck? Check out the attached picture--BENEFITS is not there...is it because I don't drive an LS??

I don't suppose there would be a page with all the information that you could capture and paste up here, would there?
Attached Thumbnails Urgent Request: Latest Lexus Magazine excerpt-lexus2.jpg  
Old 03-07-08, 04:13 PM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

that's just weird, i see it on mine, and i don't drive the LS too

but to do you a huge favor...

1. St. Supery Winery Private Tour
St. Supery Winery has long been a magnet for Napa Valley visitors. Our estate winery, art gallery and tours offer guests a unique and memorable Napa Valley winery experience. When a Lexus owner visits St. Supery Winery in Napa Valley, they are welcome to a complimentary private tour of the cellar and barrel tasting of estate red wines for up to six (6) guests, a value of $25 per person. Please allow about an hour for this experience. Tours are available between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM daily. Advance reservations please. Request a date by calling 888-747-4504 or click the sign up button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

2. Flora Springs Winery Cave Tour, Tasting and Picnic
Flora Springs is a wine experience to the last drop. This exclusive Lexus Owners experience will begin with a tour of the caves where you will barrel sample the fantastic wines that Winemaker, Ken Deis, has in store for future release. Taste and compare varietals out of three different oak barrels: French Oak; American Oak; and Hungarian Oak. In addition, barrel sample unreleased Single Vineyard Cabernets and enjoy the completed product with lunch. Your tour concludes with a relaxing gourmet picnic lunch in our outdoor pavilion overlooking breathtaking views of the Napa Valley. Please allow about an hour and a half for this experience. The cost for Lexus Owners is $45.00 per person, a $30.00 savings per person! Available: Monday through Saturday. 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM. By prior appointment only. Request a date and time by calling 888-747-4504 or click the sign up button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

3. Spring Mountain Vineyard Rare Wine Tasting
Classic Napa Valley. Spring Mountain Vineyard specializes in estate grown Bordeaux varietals that showcase concentration, structure, elegance and longevity. A rare tasting of the 1987 Cabernet Sauvignon is available only to Lexus owners. Come and experience the unique beauty and history of this 19th century estate: its wines, architecture, wine caves, gardens and vineyards. Complimentary with advance appointment and by availability. Valued at $100 per person and limited to 2 guests. Available: Daily. 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM. Advance reservations please. Request a date by calling 888-747-4504 or click the sign up button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

4. Judds Hill Winery Exclusive Tasting
Artisanal. Small. Hands on. Family. Nestled in the Napa Valley. These are the hallmarks of Judds Hill Winery, the life work of Art and Bunnie Finkelstein and their son Judd and his wife Holly. Judds Hill offers Lexus Owners an exclusive, intimate sit-down tasting with wine maker, Judd Finkelstein, for up to 4 people which would include an exclusive barrel tasting, a value of $100. Available daily 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM by prior appointment. To make a reservation, call the Lexus Special Events concierge 888-747-4504 or click the Sign Up Now button below to receive a return call.

5. Signorello Vineyards Picnic and Rare Tasting
Lexus owners are invited to a picnic lunch for two at our stunning hillside estate overlooking the magnificent Napa Valley, following lunch you will be treated to a special tasting of our Rare and Reserve Wines. A $160 value. Signorello Vineyards, on Napa Valleys Silverado Trail, is a highly regarded producer of estate Cabernet Sauvignon. For over twenty years the Signorello Vineyards family has created limited quantities of estate grown wines that blend old world, hand-crafted traditions and ultimate Napa Valley character. With a commitment to the Estate, Signorello Vineyards is devoted to creating consistent quality and attainable luxury. Available daily at lunch time. Advance reservations please. Request a date by calling 888-747-4504 or click the sign up button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

6. Vertical Corison Cabernet Tasting With Artisan Cheeses
Cathy Corison produces celebrated Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Her luscious wines balance power and elegance, grace the table and enjoy a long, distinguished life. Visit the Victorian-style barn winery and experience a small, working family winery. Corison is offering Lexus Owners a complimentary VIP vertical Cabernet Sauvignon tasting from her library, paired with delicious cheeses from all over the world. Please allow an hour or so for this experience. This tasting is for up to six people, with a value of $30 per person. To arrange an appointment, between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Fridays, call the Lexus Special Events concierge at 888-747-4504. Advance reservations are required.

7. Peju Winery Free Shipping and Harvest Party
With the purchase of two cases of Peju Rutherford Reserve Cabernet or HB Vineyard Cabernet we will include free shipping in the continental US (state laws permitting)* and a complimentary invitation for 2 to our annual Harvest Party in September - a day filled with celebration of the years harvest, a $450 value. Free shipping offered daily. Harvest Party is September 6, 2008. To make your complimentary reservation please call 888-747-4504 or click the Sign Up Now button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

8. Tres Sabores Wine Personal Tour, Tasting and more
Tres Sabores owner and winemaker, Julie Johnson, will personally welcome Lexus owners to her diverse, certified organically grown ranch and vineyard in the western Benchland of Rutherford, fabled territory for sumptuous reds as well as beautiful vistas. Tasting and vineyard touring fees are waived and each designated driver is presented with a complimentary bottle of our estate olive oil or Porque No Fire-Roasted Zinfandel marinade and grilling glaze. A value of $10 - $20 per person. In addition, and exclusively for Lexus owners, guests purchasing six or more bottles of wine will receive a substantial discount on shipping within the continental US (state laws permitting)*. Six bottles of wine receive a 25 per cent discount, twelve or more bottles of wine will receive a 50 per cent discount on shipping (within the continental US). Tours available daily between 10 AM and 2 PM with advance reservations, limited to four people. Request a date by calling 888-747-4504 or click the Sign Up Now button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

now where is my bottle of wine
Old 03-07-08, 04:27 PM
IS3FIDDY
Driver

DUDE, you are THE MAN (i think you're a man ).

Seriously, you have been a tremendous help. The wine may be a tall order, since I don't buy bottles myself, but definitely hit me up if you're in the Socal area and I'll buy you a drink!

Thanks again...you're a lifesaver. This is why this group rocks--people like you.

Ed

that's just weird, i see it on mine, and i don't drive the LS too

but to do you a huge favor...

1. St. Supery Winery Private Tour
St. Supery Winery has long been a magnet for Napa Valley visitors. Our estate winery, art gallery and tours offer guests a unique and memorable Napa Valley winery experience. When a Lexus owner visits St. Supery Winery in Napa Valley, they are welcome to a complimentary private tour of the cellar and barrel tasting of estate red wines for up to six (6) guests, a value of $25 per person. Please allow about an hour for this experience. Tours are available between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM daily. Advance reservations please. Request a date by calling 888-747-4504 or click the sign up button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

2. Flora Springs Winery Cave Tour, Tasting and Picnic
Flora Springs is a wine experience to the last drop. This exclusive Lexus Owners experience will begin with a tour of the caves where you will barrel sample the fantastic wines that Winemaker, Ken Deis, has in store for future release. Taste and compare varietals out of three different oak barrels: French Oak; American Oak; and Hungarian Oak. In addition, barrel sample unreleased Single Vineyard Cabernets and enjoy the completed product with lunch. Your tour concludes with a relaxing gourmet picnic lunch in our outdoor pavilion overlooking breathtaking views of the Napa Valley. Please allow about an hour and a half for this experience. The cost for Lexus Owners is $45.00 per person, a $30.00 savings per person! Available: Monday through Saturday. 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM. By prior appointment only. Request a date and time by calling 888-747-4504 or click the sign up button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

3. Spring Mountain Vineyard Rare Wine Tasting
Classic Napa Valley. Spring Mountain Vineyard specializes in estate grown Bordeaux varietals that showcase concentration, structure, elegance and longevity. A rare tasting of the 1987 Cabernet Sauvignon is available only to Lexus owners. Come and experience the unique beauty and history of this 19th century estate: its wines, architecture, wine caves, gardens and vineyards. Complimentary with advance appointment and by availability. Valued at $100 per person and limited to 2 guests. Available: Daily. 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM. Advance reservations please. Request a date by calling 888-747-4504 or click the sign up button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

4. Judds Hill Winery Exclusive Tasting
Artisanal. Small. Hands on. Family. Nestled in the Napa Valley. These are the hallmarks of Judds Hill Winery, the life work of Art and Bunnie Finkelstein and their son Judd and his wife Holly. Judds Hill offers Lexus Owners an exclusive, intimate sit-down tasting with wine maker, Judd Finkelstein, for up to 4 people which would include an exclusive barrel tasting, a value of $100. Available daily 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM by prior appointment. To make a reservation, call the Lexus Special Events concierge 888-747-4504 or click the Sign Up Now button below to receive a return call.

5. Signorello Vineyards Picnic and Rare Tasting
Lexus owners are invited to a picnic lunch for two at our stunning hillside estate overlooking the magnificent Napa Valley, following lunch you will be treated to a special tasting of our Rare and Reserve Wines. A $160 value. Signorello Vineyards, on Napa Valleys Silverado Trail, is a highly regarded producer of estate Cabernet Sauvignon. For over twenty years the Signorello Vineyards family has created limited quantities of estate grown wines that blend old world, hand-crafted traditions and ultimate Napa Valley character. With a commitment to the Estate, Signorello Vineyards is devoted to creating consistent quality and attainable luxury. Available daily at lunch time. Advance reservations please. Request a date by calling 888-747-4504 or click the sign up button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

6. Vertical Corison Cabernet Tasting With Artisan Cheeses
Cathy Corison produces celebrated Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Her luscious wines balance power and elegance, grace the table and enjoy a long, distinguished life. Visit the Victorian-style barn winery and experience a small, working family winery. Corison is offering Lexus Owners a complimentary VIP vertical Cabernet Sauvignon tasting from her library, paired with delicious cheeses from all over the world. Please allow an hour or so for this experience. This tasting is for up to six people, with a value of $30 per person. To arrange an appointment, between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Fridays, call the Lexus Special Events concierge at 888-747-4504. Advance reservations are required.

7. Peju Winery Free Shipping and Harvest Party
With the purchase of two cases of Peju Rutherford Reserve Cabernet or HB Vineyard Cabernet we will include free shipping in the continental US (state laws permitting)* and a complimentary invitation for 2 to our annual Harvest Party in September - a day filled with celebration of the years harvest, a $450 value. Free shipping offered daily. Harvest Party is September 6, 2008. To make your complimentary reservation please call 888-747-4504 or click the Sign Up Now button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

8. Tres Sabores Wine Personal Tour, Tasting and more
Tres Sabores owner and winemaker, Julie Johnson, will personally welcome Lexus owners to her diverse, certified organically grown ranch and vineyard in the western Benchland of Rutherford, fabled territory for sumptuous reds as well as beautiful vistas. Tasting and vineyard touring fees are waived and each designated driver is presented with a complimentary bottle of our estate olive oil or Porque No Fire-Roasted Zinfandel marinade and grilling glaze. A value of $10 - $20 per person. In addition, and exclusively for Lexus owners, guests purchasing six or more bottles of wine will receive a substantial discount on shipping within the continental US (state laws permitting)*. Six bottles of wine receive a 25 per cent discount, twelve or more bottles of wine will receive a 50 per cent discount on shipping (within the continental US). Tours available daily between 10 AM and 2 PM with advance reservations, limited to four people. Request a date by calling 888-747-4504 or click the Sign Up Now button below to receive a return call from the Lexus Special Events concierge.

now where is my bottle of wine
Old 03-07-08, 04:37 PM
LexFather

Good show!!!!!