Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Disapearing Car Door

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-08, 12:56 AM
kattanh3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disapearing Car Door

The original inventors and designers of the exciting Disappearing Car Door technology are now in a position to equip your favorite car with our cool, sexy, safe and convenient automatic car door or design an original vehicle body incorporating this unique technology.
Our vehicle architecture offers an attractive rethink for car design and adds greatly to overall vehicle safety including our structural reintegration of the door with the unibody and our cruciform car door frame technology.
We work with the finest and most experienced coach builders in the US and Europe, ensuring that your car will be manufactured to the highest quality, reliability and safety standards, including a manual override for car door operation.
One thing is for sure, you will definitely grab everyone's attention when you drive a car with Disappearing Doors! No matter where you are, whether driving to the club, grocery store, gas station, or restaurant, your drivable work of art will be appreciated and admired. When you pull up next to other high end cars, yours will render them boring by comparison!
URL: http://www.disappearing-car-door.com/
Vid: http://www.disappearing-car-door.com/

I wonder if they accept individual projects - not only companies. This is an old idea though and very unpractical IMO.
Old 04-06-08, 12:57 AM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Repost Bro.....
Old 04-06-08, 01:04 AM
kattanh3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

darn LOL 2 reposts in one day! i wish the php search tool was more powerful (and my searching skills ) sorry guys. Mods, delete plz
Old 04-06-08, 05:36 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 360 Likes on 230 Posts

Too bad this thread won't disappear.... we've seen it 5 times in 1 year!