Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Crappy interiors make dogs crap....

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-08 | 07:37 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Hey. He looks sorry about the situation...

Poor puppy... He's now embarrassed about being on-line...

Last edited by PhilipMSPT; 04-16-08 at 07:53 AM.
Old 04-16-08 | 07:50 AM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion
CL Folding 10,000

O man, this is why I don't allow dogs in the car
Old 04-16-08 | 08:08 AM
D.Jobin
Lexus Test Driver

Bad dog! Groooooss!
Old 04-16-08 | 09:53 AM
shern
Lexus Champion

Damn, I can smell it in my cube.
Old 04-16-08 | 10:11 AM
tex2670
Lexus Champion

But--good news--he found a penny under the driver's seat.
Old 04-16-08 | 11:56 AM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

the whole time I was thinking, " since when 1Sick got a G35?"
I feel sorry for the owner of the car.
Old 04-16-08 | 12:36 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

oh god thats nasty id have to sell it or get alot of febreese
Old 04-16-08 | 12:50 PM
bruce van
Lexus Champion

This is hands down the "Most disgusting thread ever."
Old 04-16-08 | 03:10 PM
Lil4X
Out of Warranty

On a cold, blustery November Sunday morning I went location scouting with a co-worker who brought her teacup Poodle along for the outing. Now "Cricket" was plenty smart, and well aware of her high social status. We let her out to run in a couple of parks, and after about an hour of looking at locations for a shoot, we found ourselves downtown on near-deserted streets. Not wanting to let the dog loose without a leash downtown, we left her in the car for about ten minutes while we walked across the street and up and down the block.

When we got back to the car, Cricket was in the back seat looking very pleased with herself. I opened my door and found a huge pile on the seat, and more strung across the back seat as well. For an animal that would weigh maybe five pounds soaking wet, she had to be saving that load up for a week, just to get me back for leaving her alone for a few minutes. Based on volumetric capacity alone, after relieving herself in that quantity, she should have disappeared altogether. If it's possible for a tiny Poodle to smirk, I think she was enjoying her revenge immensely - too much so for it to have been an "accident". She was known to show her disdain for humans by "marking" her territory - especially when she thought she'd been insulted.

Because of her strict diet, clean-up was easy and the smell manageable. If you have trouble with persistent pet odors in your car or home, there are a few specialized products that can help. Check with your local pet store. I've heard SCOE 10X works well on "biological" odors.
Old 04-16-08 | 03:42 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lil4X
If you have trouble with persistent pet odors in your car or home, there are a few specialized products that can help. Check with your local pet store. I've heard SCOE 10X works well on "biological" odors.
If that doesn't work, here's the next alternative:

(just kidding)
Old 04-16-08 | 04:19 PM
sleeper408

OMG. I feel so bad for you. Good job with that though!
Old 04-16-08 | 04:30 PM
Shoyuu
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 10,000

How do you drive that car going forward knowing your dog has gone to town on almost every surface you would have contact with?
Old 04-16-08 | 04:44 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Originally Posted by Shoyuu
How do you drive that car going forward knowing your dog has gone to town on almost every surface you would have contact with?
I've done crazy things in my car that my passengers have no clue about.

What they don't know won't hurt them. I guess this applies to the situation as well...
Old 04-16-08 | 05:04 PM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

My uncle was telling me about one time he went hunting with his friend who had 3 beagles and unfortunately they ate something that did not agree with them had bad diarrhia and started crapping all over the rear seat, on each other, and then started rolling around in it and were scooting their butts on the seats to try to wipe it off, and then they decided to jump in the front seats and get it all over my uncle and his friend(by the time he gets to this point I am in tears laughing so hard) they pull over to a gas station and had to go inside covered in crap and crap handfulls of tiolet paper and paper towels. I could only imagine the scene.

We had our black cocker spaniel Kelly in the car when I was younger and I had some pet frogs and toads and bought them a container of 100 mealworms. We left Kelly in the car for about 5 minutes to go to the store and when we returned we saw that Kelly was covered in saw dust(they pack mealworms in sawdust) and her black face was pretty much all white from saw dust. She also peed on the seat and on the way home she got over to my mom driving and hit the accelerator and almost caused us to get in an accident. She ate every one of those mealworms, luckily she did not get sick from it.
Old 04-16-08 | 06:16 PM
Koma
CL Folding 25,000

Originally Posted by UDel
My uncle was telling me about one time he went hunting with his friend who had 3 beagles and unfortunately they ate something that did not agree with them had bad diarrhia and started crapping all over the rear seat, on each other, and then started rolling around in it and were scooting their butts on the seats to try to wipe it off, and then they decided to jump in the front seats and get it all over my uncle and his friend(by the time he gets to this point I am in tears laughing so hard) they pull over to a gas station and had to go inside covered in crap and crap handfulls of tiolet paper and paper towels. I could only imagine the scene.

We had our black cocker spaniel Kelly in the car when I was younger and I had some pet frogs and toads and bought them a container of 100 mealworms. We left Kelly in the car for about 5 minutes to go to the store and when we returned we saw that Kelly was covered in saw dust(they pack mealworms in sawdust) and her black face was pretty much all white from saw dust. She also peed on the seat and on the way home she got over to my mom driving and hit the accelerator and almost caused us to get in an accident. She ate every one of those mealworms, luckily she did not get sick from it.
Perfect example of why I'm so **** about what people do in my car. NO EATING! NO SMOKING! AND ABSOLUTELY NO POOPING! I love pets but they should be confined to carriers, separated in the cargo area (if you have an open cabin trunk ie: wagon) or if you know they can't get out of the backseat. My husky gets scared when the car starts to move so she ducks low to hug the seats. She never tries to climb to the front or even poke her head out the window. My previous dog was not the case I had to have someone sit with her with a leash if she was in the car.

Quick Reply: Crappy interiors make dogs crap....