Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Well It Had To Happen... Privilged Kid Totals New M3!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-08, 08:47 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Well It Had To Happen... Privilged Kid Totals New M3!

Thank God everyone was ok from this horrid accident... Fortunately God allowed them all to walk away. It must be nice be a teen and be able to receive such incredible gifts...

A member over on the Z Boards apparently witnesses this terrible wreck:

Originally Posted by A.H
This accident occured in a Calabasas Residential Area and one of my best friends was in the backseat directly behind the driver(car landed on HIS side) and the following paragraph was written by him.

"crazy ****ing night....so my girlfriend had a kickback last night at her house. an hour after i arrive a kid in a brand new 08 m3 shows up...car doesnt even have 1000 miles on it yet...so me and 2 others decide to go for a little ride in it...car was ridiculously loud and fast....so we go up and down a hill a few times to warm the car up...then the genius decides to put it in M mode....he floores it up the hill...****ing fastest **** ever...then he loses control...hopes a curb...car turns sideways...and we end up in someones front yard...everyone walked out though thank god...i think my thumb is broken and i have a bruise on my collar bone from the seat belt. BMW crash system was amazing...i dont know how anyone could survive that we were probably going 60 mph...."

BTW the kid driving had 2 beers and was apprently high while driving. Mommy and daddy had bought him(a 19 year old) this car as a present for getting into UCLA directly out of high school, a difficult task. And i think as he hit the M button, the traction and stablity control got disabled causing this bad of an accident. After the crash he ran away and boned home since he did not want to get caught for driving drunk. He turned himself in the following morning.

Old 07-23-08, 08:50 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And my reply.......

Originally Posted by TXSTYLE
Might i inquire as to exactly "who this kid" was to you?

It's not everyday a teenager comes rolling up to a strangers house in a $65k car tells folks to hop in and takes them on a potential death race....
Just asking?
Old 07-23-08, 08:52 AM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 733 Likes on 505 Posts

Repost

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=368500

Still a damn shame what happened to that car.
Old 07-23-08, 08:52 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 219 Likes on 147 Posts

Yes, just a few threads down the page ...