Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Mansory buys Rinspeed

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-08, 10:42 PM
LexFather

Post Mansory buys Rinspeed

The Mansory Corporation GmbH incorporated the Porsche refining division of the Rinspeed AG last November 1st. “After the sale of the tune-up division we will zoom in on our core competences – the development of project vehicles and our services for the automotive industry and the end consumer”, explains founder and CEO of Rinspeed Frank M. Rinderknecht.
http://www.4wheelsnews.com/mansory-b...of-rinspeed-ag
The freshly established company Mansory (Switzerland) AG will be working from the Rinspeed-headquarters in Zumikon headquartered close to the lake of Zürich. The main focus will be the improvement and the global marketing of customization programs for various Porsche versions. In addition, Mansory Switzerland will take control of the distribution of the customization programs of the Mansory Cooperation GmbH for Switzerland. This has to do with refining lines for cars of Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, McLaren SLR and Rolls Royce, with which Mansory already made its mark.

Rinspeed Inc. will continue to be directly connected to the automotive industry in the future.
Sustainability, alternative and inventive fuel and drive systems, automotive vision and emotions, services and customizing concepts for the automotive industry and private customers form the core business of the thirty-two-year old company, that made a globally well known name with its brilliant concept cars. The “sQuba”, the first and only amphibious car on the planet caused an uproar this year.

Old 11-14-08, 04:46 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man I love rinspeed.

i hope this goes well
Old 12-13-08, 09:22 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I think this marriage will work