Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

A little bit of negative camber never hurt anyone.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-08, 04:32 PM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey, the Q looks good to me.
Old 12-15-08, 05:28 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 19psi
looks perfect. the fenders are already rolled and pulled anyway. obviously he doesn't drive like that, he's on air and lifts it when he needs to drive. but when parked, it looks wicked!
Originally Posted by 19psi
there are a lot of people in the US who appreciate it as well.
Oh yeah! It looks wicked! Here is a few more pics that you might like...

Originally Posted by Jujharoo
Its a certain style, it might an eyesore to us, but there are people in Japan who appreciate it.
Looks some people in the US like it too.
Old 12-15-08, 05:30 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave600hL
Oh yeah! It looks wicked! Here is a few more pics that you might like...

Looks some people in the US like it too.
Are you really that ignorant and closed minded
Old 12-15-08, 06:01 PM
RXGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 210 Likes on 171 Posts

Dear god, WHY OAKLAND WHY DO THAT TO LEXUS!!! there must be something in the water haha
Old 12-15-08, 06:12 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by J.P.
You may or may not get banned for posting those pics.

What the hell?

Sad day for Lexus
Banning ff, banning those damn owners.....probably will end up tying them to a tree or something......

HAven't decided yet. When I saw the pics I nearly fainted.

Old 12-15-08, 06:53 PM
ffpowerLN
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Banning ff, banning those damn owners.....probably will end up tying them to a tree or something......

HAven't decided yet. When I saw the pics I nearly fainted.
LOL!!

Come on, don't kill the messenger...
Old 12-15-08, 07:16 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by cherplex
Are you really that ignorant and closed minded
Why am I so ignorant? I am sorry I don't share you tastes in mods on cars and I choose to express the right to say I don't like it. To me that does not make me ignorant unless you yourself can say you like every possible mod that car be done to a car including these mods to these cars. I will await your answer.

And here is another one for you and you are starting to convince me that it does not look that bad... Almost as good as some of those ricers going around.
Old 12-15-08, 07:47 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Why am I so ignorant? I am sorry I don't share you tastes in mods on cars and I choose to express the right to say I don't like it. To me that does not make me ignorant unless you yourself can say you like every possible mod that car be done to a car including these mods to these cars. I will await your answer.

And here is another one for you and you are starting to convince me that it does not look that bad... Almost as good as some of those ricers going around.
Don't assume that I share the same taste as some of owners of those cars. I'm referring to the original car pic not the rest of stuff that was posted. But you can run with that and make all the assumptions you want.
Old 12-15-08, 08:29 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Don't assume that I share the same taste as some of owners of those cars. I'm referring to the original car pic not the rest of stuff that was posted. But you can run with that and make all the assumptions you want.
If you can't say that you like any kind of mod made to cars then don't call someone ignorant for for not agreeing with someone else's opinion... That is just hypocritical.
And I made no assumptions on your taste, I clearly stated that if you can't say you like all mods then you can't call someone ignorant and in the above statement in the bold you state that you don't share the same taste as them. So is it ok if I call you ignorant and narrow minded for not sharing the same tastes as them now?

I await your retort.
Old 12-15-08, 08:40 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can appreciate the effort and planning that went into it. I just think when its raised up with the wheels sticking out just looks terrible.
Old 12-15-08, 09:39 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

If you can't say that you like any kind of mod made to cars then don't call someone ignorant for for not agreeing with someone else's opinion... That is just hypocritical.
And I made no assumptions on your taste, I clearly stated that if you can't say you like all mods then you can't call someone ignorant and in the above statement in the bold you state that you don't share the same taste as them. So is it ok if I call you ignorant and narrow minded for not sharing the same tastes as them now?

I await your retort.
You can call me what you want. You posted one picture and then attempted to poke fun at it by showing extreme examples. Seriously how can you compare a rusted car in the junkyard to the original picture you posted? I call that ignorance.
Old 12-15-08, 10:17 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GS300Rich
I can appreciate the effort and planning that went into it. I just think when its raised up with the wheels sticking out just looks terrible.
Who couldn't!!! But some of these guys do actually drive around with their wheels like this!
You can call me what you want. You posted one picture and then attempted to poke fun at it by showing extreme examples. Seriously how can you compare a rusted car in the junkyard to the original picture you posted? I call that ignorance.
Are you being serious? (don't worry that was a rhetorical question) I can't believe you are getting all uptight about this, it is not even your car... And the car in the first pic was as ridiculus to me as the other pics I posted. And just FYI the old bomb pic was a car with a broken axel, it was not in the junk yard and you just have to wonder why someone would want to have a car that looks like it has broken axels on purpose? But ,everyone to their own I guess..

And you better look up the word ignorant again, b/c I am fully informed on this culture over here and choosing not to embrace it is not being ignorant.
Old 12-15-08, 10:21 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Looks like the car needs to head to a wrecking yard after an accident that resulted in 4 broken axles. lol
I am sorry but I dont think I would call that VIP. Thats pushing it OVER the egde. I know some people appreciate this kind of set up. To each his own. Its kind of like low riders with dayton wheels that stick out beyond the fender. Do your thing playboy, and I will do my thing.
Old 12-15-08, 11:05 PM
Top Hat
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, some of you guys seriously miss the point.

It's the POINT that it makes you say "that looks like the wheels are going to fall off" or "he must change tires every month" or "how can you drive that low?"

Car's don't just DO that. It takes the right application of all sorts of numbers to make something like that happen. Because the owners ball that #$%^ing hard. And everytime someone says "that looks stupid" it puts a smile on the face of the guy who made it that way. Stupid? yea. Stupid tight. ;P
Old 12-15-08, 11:23 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Top Hat
Dude, some of you guys seriously miss the point.

It's the POINT that it makes you say "that looks like the wheels are going to fall off" or "he must change tires every month" or "how can you drive that low?"

Car's don't just DO that. It takes the right application of all sorts of numbers to make something like that happen. Because the owners ball that #$%^ing hard. And everytime someone says "that looks stupid" it puts a smile on the face of the guy who made it that way. Stupid? yea. Stupid tight. ;P
I am pretty sure this guy had the same thing in mind...

Quick Reply: A little bit of negative camber never hurt anyone.