Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Our very own BlynSI on Speed Channel! (merged Bull Run threads)

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-09 | 09:07 AM
ExTrEmE99
Lexus Champion

I wonder if the ratings for bull run has increased with the lexus exposure?
Old 03-09-09 | 11:33 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Brooke and Mandy complaining about evo: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/bu...id=VIDLRVENT03
Old 03-09-09 | 11:43 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

The Owner talks about the death of the EVO in one of the challenges: http://forums.evolutionm.net/off-top...eam-evo-3.html

That was me. The car is more than just "lightly modded". Given I have shared nothing with you other than what the Bullrun discussed with Trackstar Engineering, clearly anything you know about my participation on the show is all legal. Trackstar has no contractual obligation to silence themselves so any details that they have received is fair game...You have no obligation to keep silent anything Trackstar has told you, as everything they know was leaked by Bullrun themselves...Bullrun did reveal a great deal about show secrets as they were negotiating the return of my Evo. I will not talk about my participation on Bullrun but Trackstar and anybody they tell can talk about anything Bullrun said to Trackstar...My relationship with Bullrun ended and they refused to communicate with me until I started writing letters to them. They finally corresponded where my car was a couple of days ago. It is apparently still where it met its fate...Lets just say I ain't very happy about the whole experience and I expect to be fully compensated for my losses...I have secured a lawyer.
Bullrun called my shop over a month ago to arrange transport back to my shop. To this day they haven't returned it. Every other contestant has received their car. I know it is a total loss, but I can't even really appropriately appraise it until I get it back...After multiple attempts to contact them they eventually contacted me and all I have received has been delays and excuses as to why I haven't received it...The delay is clearly intentional.

Last edited by O. L. T.; 03-09-09 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-09-09 | 11:52 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

I don't see how team Evo could have won that challenge from the editing, they hit a lot more things and got stuck a lot more times.
Old 03-13-09 | 12:56 AM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

episode 4 is the best of Bullrun 2 yet...let's just say never go for that second run
Old 03-13-09 | 01:06 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by D.Jobin
I believe they said in the first episode that you must obey all traffic laws including speed
Thats right. You cant be passing at 120 mph . Its what I would try to do as well, but they got caught and one of the members was in a face to face screaming match with a member from another team
Old 03-13-09 | 06:35 AM
D.Jobin
Lexus Test Driver

Wow team Evo blew it lol and how about team Dart?

We have yet to see the Lexi in a challenge! Bring it!
Old 03-13-09 | 06:36 AM
IceZ
Pole Position

Note to team Evo....the course went left after the gate...
Old 03-13-09 | 06:51 AM
TripleL
No Substitute
CL Folding 1M

Finally got to see an entire episode last night and it was a good one! Not too much screen time for Team Lexus, but I think that’s a good thing

Also, I thought it was interesting that with all those camera's Speed Channel had on site filming the show that no one filmed the Dart actually rolling over. I mean they showed a gratuitous shot of him driving on the dirt and then cut to the aftermath. I guess the important thing is no one got hurt in either accident last night.
Old 03-13-09 | 01:53 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Wow that was a crazy episode. I was almost certain that Team Solstice was going to throw Team Lexus in the challenge, since the Lexus Ladies are one of the strongest competitors. I can't wait til next week's episode, is it Thursday yet?!?!
Old 03-16-09 | 02:35 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

I finally can read this thread after I caught up on watching all the episodes on my Tivo (didn't want to spoil it for myself).

Nice job so far by the Team Lexus ladies! I suspect now that the 'most hated' Evo team is out there more strategy is going to come into play on eliminating the biggest threats (Solstice and Lexus).

The show is getting better than it was when it started.... the first episode was so cheesy I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to hang in there, but it's improved.

I'd love to hear some more from the Team Lexus ladies in this thread. Two track buddies of ours was on a Speed TV show last year (Setup - we know Mike Skeen and Ryan) and they were able to talk about the show on forums as each episode aired.
Old 03-17-09 | 07:54 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Team Evo & team dart screwed up big time. What were they thinking especially team Dart?? Going back on the track for a second time becasue it was fun team Dart?
Old 03-19-09 | 09:15 AM
BlynSI
Rookie

Hey guys! Sorry I havent been back on here in a few weeks! Thanks for all the Support!

Im glad ya'll are enjoying the show, as for all the questions to get answered I'll do my best

1. I own my car. Daddy did not buy it for me. And its the second Lexus i've owned.

2. The Evo guys are delusional, selfish, wanna-be, cocky, annoying... and you cant believe a word they say,... or type. We found out alot about them after filming had wrapped and most of the information they fed the producers and staff was false, in order to become a contestant on the show.

3. I cuss alot, but not near as much as they make it out to be. Sorry if you dont like it though. That was 6 hours of driving and they just edit it all together to make it funny. And I thought it was hilarious.

4. The rules state that you must follow traffic laws. Thats NO SPEEDING, NO ILLEGAL U-TURNS, NO RUNNING RED LIGHTS... etc. So when cars were catching up to cars and passing them people starting getting mad. If my cruise is set at 70 and im getting passed... technically that team is cheating/breaking a rule. And each team was equip with a follow van with a Production Assistant driving and documenting every time they break a rule to have their end time penalized.

Sorry if i didnt answer all the questions, feel free to ask more and i'll check back! Keep watching and check out MYSPACE.COM/TEAMLEXUS02

-Brooke
Old 03-19-09 | 09:22 AM
ExTrEmE99
Lexus Champion

I hope you guys win
Old 03-19-09 | 08:02 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Absolutely depressing that team _____ went home.

(scroll to see spolier west coast guys)
t
e
a
m

c
a
m
a
r
o

So sad.

Quick Reply: Our very own BlynSI on Speed Channel! (merged Bull Run threads)