Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

380z rs

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-09, 12:13 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
How about all of the lame *** soccer moms who cant even reach the pedals of the huge SUV's. The Z guys are no more unsafe than some of the other drivers out there. 350 hp is exactly what the Z needs
Don't get me wrong, you definately have a point. Soccer moms who can't reach the pedals, or didnt get the "moveable pedal" option in their SUV's make no sense to me either. I know that there are alot of responsible Z owners out there and the Z definately needs more power than what is being offered now. True, there are unsafe drivers everywhere, I see it all the time in my semi, doesnt matter what the car is. In no way/shape/form am I calling Z owners unsafe, I am just imagining some "show off" kid, who just got a new, high powered, toy doing even more damage to themselves or others because he could not control all of the power at his command.. I have seen some HORRIFIC crashes involving some of the Z's and they didnt end very well at all.