Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Does anybody else hate Scion / TC Drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-09, 08:50 AM
Koma

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I was in the situation where I couldn't move a lane over for the d-bag to pass because of traffic, I would let off the gas until there was opening to the right or left to get out of said d-bag's way. This not only annoys them further but doesn't require me to brake check and if you're coasting you'll slowly slow down so he's not gonna slam into your car. Brake checks are always a bad idea because you can't rely on the person behind you to slow down in time. If you have a crash you might be found at fault and you'll cause more traffic for everyone else. Defensive driving folks, DEFENSIVE driving. This is exactly why I stay out of the "fast" lane unless I'm passing because it is a PASSING lane. Now I might stay in the passing lane for a while if I know I'll need to pass again soon because the other lanes are creating a rolling blockade but in no way do I stay in the passing lane for the entire trip.

OP: It sucks that's what some people do and have no respect for other people on the road but you could take the higher path and just move over or slow down and make them move over. But yes there are an overabundance of aggressive drivers everywhere in every age bracket and every car type. I would've tried to get a plate # and phoned it in.
Old 02-01-09, 08:54 AM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I hate Lexus drivers
Old 02-01-09, 10:11 AM
Amini9
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matador
but.. but... what about all the cute lil girlies in the tC's?

prolly jailbait anyways...
I ONLY see girls in tC's. never seen a dude in one.
Old 02-01-09, 11:23 AM
felixsc300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by leedogg
I've said numerous times it has mostly to do with the age and maturity of drivers who can afford these types of cars. Civics, Subs, neons, Scions, there's no difference.
Oh but don't forget the likes of Nick Hogan and asking their father to buy a 400+ HP Supra, then wrap it around a palm tree and disable/kill their friend.
Old 02-01-09, 11:45 AM
herbvdh
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really like the tC or as I call it the Toyota Celica basically a similar body style IMO
Old 02-01-09, 11:52 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

This now concludes your weekly dose of unreasonable random hatred towards others.