Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Acura TSX - 280HP V6

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-09, 08:11 AM
rdgdawg
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
I can REASONABLY say (having way to much time back in the day to join dozens of different forums) you won't get a BETTER experience in CLUBLEXUS CAR CHAT when it comes to discussing brands OUTSIDE Lexus. Why?
1-We have a great and ACTIVE moderator team
2-We have great and Active members who either have experience with different cars or an open mind to them
3-We bring news from all brands and appreciate all brands
4-We do have people that prefer a brand or may not like a particular brand or two. THAT IS THEIR PREROGATIVE. Once they don't break rules, such is life!!! What forum doesn't??
5-We have some members that go the extra step with review, news, pictures and their personal experiences

Do you think most of us would be here let alone defending such a lackluster effort??? HELL NO.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!!!

drops mic.......goes off stage.......

Absolutely THE TRUTH!!! Sick AND one step further (and NOT to the OP or anyone in particular), I LOVE to debate but for God sakes put some substance behind your point(s) instead of chest thumping and whining..

oh yeah, a point- look at the number of TLs NOT moving of Acura lots... and ask a GM if they are selling like Acura planned in a down economy. I'd take the TSX over a TL for most any reason provided I could get a 6-sp, the TL just doesn't make sense to me based on the engine upgrade to the TSX, but even now... ala, it may be too late....
Old 02-14-09, 01:41 PM
Threxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The TSX 4-cyl is actually a car very close to what I'm interested in, sans the gas mileage I was hoping for from a 4-cyl car of that size. The larger, heavier, and only ~10 hp less powerful Accord gets significantly better mileage out of basically the same engine, and only requires regular to the TSX's premium.
Old 02-15-09, 04:36 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I know some poeple are not into the TSX styling ( I think its the thick lip over the fnder arches), but I saw one today in traffic and I have to admit it looked better to me than it had before. With 280 hp they will move a lot of TSX's
Old 02-15-09, 04:52 PM
lexmenow
Lexus Champion

Man Acura really knows how to stir up trouble on a forum. These guys have no clue. Kind of like the Maxima and the Altima, but at least the cars looked good.
Old 08-03-10, 11:29 AM
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexmenow
Man Acura really knows how to stir up trouble on a forum. These guys have no clue. Kind of like the Maxima and the Altima, but at least the cars looked good.
LOL Maxima and Altima. People in cali all know who drive those type of cars.