Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Man pulls over Speeding Cop

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-09, 09:29 PM
Baby ///M3
Lexus Champion

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

No problem.

I understand where you are coming from and your points are well taken.

At least for me, I've also met a fair number of cops who pulled me over for silly reasons such as having lightly tinted windows, moving excessively slow at the airport traffic lane and so forth.

But as I stated, there are always bad seeds in each and every profession. It's simply more apparent for us to notice what the cops are doing (whether it's right or wrong) because of the nature of their job.

Jon

Originally Posted by JKA.nyc
Not to sound like a ***** or anything, but being an attorney and all I think it would serve in their best interest to be friendly and courteous to you. To any other average citizen on the other hand....
And there are more than just a few bad seeds, in the NYPD at least.
I've experienced and witnessed many encounters with the NYPD that have made me lose pretty much all my faith in them. I remember a year or two back some NYPD dbag officer clotheslined a biker off his bike for NO apparent reason and got caught on camera like a jackass. And while the NYPD will play it off as an isolated incident, those who know, know that it's far from isolated, its just that that moron was dumb enough to get caught while the others don't. I've also got plenty of true stories myself I could go on with...