Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Lexus vs. Chrysler - wtf. Easy win!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-09 | 09:56 AM
Threxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those answers contained some helpful information, but most of your answers contain nothing useful... they just say "get a lexus" or something similar. Sometimes the person isn't even asking about Lexus vehicles or vehicles in their price range... like this one:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...nfo-tBAa9O93aa

If all you do is automatically recommend buying a Lexus time and time again no matter what other choices the person has given or what priorities they've stated they have in their purchase, you aren't really being helpful, you're being biased. Especially when you don't provide any information other than "buy a lexus".

My point here is you're ridiculing somebody for asking what you consider to be a stupid question. I'd say the quality of many of your answers is even worse.
Old 06-02-09 | 10:07 AM
lex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Threxx
Those answers contained some helpful information, but most of your answers contain nothing useful... they just say "get a lexus" or something similar. Sometimes the person isn't even asking about Lexus vehicles or vehicles in their price range... like this one:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...nfo-tBAa9O93aa

If all you do is automatically recommend buying a Lexus time and time again no matter what other choices the person has given or what priorities they've stated they have in their purchase, you aren't really being helpful, you're being biased. Especially when you don't provide any information other than "buy a lexus".

My point here is you're ridiculing somebody for asking what you consider to be a stupid question. I'd say the quality of many of your answers is even worse.
I have this category saved to my bookmarks:
Home > Cars & Transportation > Car Makes > Lexus

and I only read the questions in this category. So she asked what car she should get, why would I recommend anything other than a Lexus then?