Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Some leaked info from the board of toyota/lexus

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-09, 06:56 AM
kpmg2007
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some leaked info from the board of toyota/lexus

注目される自動車の歴史の体験ができる。

まず、車の文化は、技術革新、組立の品質、私たちはしばしば、繰り返して言うが、高レベルのスピーカーだけではありませんが、すべてのスタッフが認識しています。

一部の同僚は、主に、古いトヨタのリーダーシップを達成するために思考し、トヨタの北米では、ステージと、同社は多くの人的資源レクサス、レクサスの生産財務状況を非常に理解を過ごしたし、開いたままにも反対した。

レクサス、この道20年以上歩いて、取締役会の全体を表示:基本的な確認は、 6つのサブ結果、エラーの4分の1 。クルマの文化を無視する2つの主要なミス:まず、している。 2 2005アセンブリと低品質の設定で開始した。

自動車メーカーは、適性の生存は、歴史的な結果を解決するためには、非常に長い期間をする必要があります。場合は、修正プログラムは、レクサス、フェートンの過ちを繰り返して、いつでも可能です。すべての私の同僚は、すべての従業員ではなく、売上高は、北米で良いので、 1つまたは2つの技術革新のセキュリティレクサスの未来をすることができますしているとは思わないと思う。北米の売上高は、価格優位性は、今年の売上高を楽観視することはできませんです。技術革新は、我々はハイブリッドがフェートンも、マニュアル四輪駆動の設定は、空気圧式サスペンションではなく、完全な失敗?

注目の過失の膨大な数に上ることはできません!

キーリンク"とはどのような"利益は、同社の利益はならない。 "自動車文化"の重要なリンクを、残りは長されています。取締役会の前に"のスローガンは、 "収益をする私たちの考えを混同しては、一般的な方向に変更されます。

自動車生産に従事し、私は何です"と、キーのリンクを"知っていないのですか?どこで?

我々の企業が我々のチームで!自動車文化の無視、構成どんなにいい、消費グループを支持するものではありません。

理事会は、レクサス部門:
まず、近代化のペースは、 gsのを高速化する。
第二に、アジア市場、特に中国市場では、既存のシステムの物価安定のタスクの販売しないように、レクサス、レクサス文化形成のイメージを高めるに投資を増やすこと。
第三に、欧州連合の国々は、バージョンレクサス旅行ディーゼルエンジンの開発を加速するモデルのリストを高速化する。
第四に、成功するかを開いて、ベンツ、 bmwの地域の価格の失敗した場合には北米市場で販売する。
第五に、アセンブリレベルの改善にスペアパーツの品質を高めるために、そしてトヨタの従業員のこのミックスに終止符を打つ、この従業員の訓練は禁止されていませんトヨタレクサスの生産ラインの作業に入ります。

通知の取締役会でレクサスのマーケティングシステムの日付を発行した。

トヨタ自動車は、当社取締役会

2009年4月12日
Old 06-04-09, 06:58 AM
kpmg2007
Rookie

translation:

1) push the next generation GS/IS to the market earlier.
2) culture is more important than profit in the long term.
3) boost image in China market
4) wagon version in europe
5) maintain the number 1 selling luxury marque in US.
Old 06-04-09, 07:10 AM
RX469
Pole Position

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by kpmg2007
translation:

For 2) it is true. If they build the culture base then profits will follow. As an example....on this very board there are many members that loathe over the German brands, which I too find more and more attractive because they are producing exciting models. They have not neglected performance and their designs are not screaming, i'm an efficient appliance. Their cars have souls. I do like Toyota/Lexus, but I too have reached my boring limit.
Old 06-04-09, 07:18 AM
LexFather

Is this a joke? I don't see anything.

Old 06-04-09, 07:41 AM
lex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

注目される自動車の歴史の体験ができる。

まず、車の文化は、技術革新、組立の品質、私たちはしばしば、繰り返して言うが、高レベルのスピーカーだけではありませんが、すべてのスタッフが認識しています。

一部の同僚は、主に、古いトヨタのリーダーシップを達成するために思考し、トヨタの北米では、ステージと、同社は多くの人的資源レクサス、レクサスの生産財務状況を非常に理解を過ごしたし、開いたままにも反対した。

レクサス、この道20年以上歩いて、取締役会の全体を表示:基本的な確認は、 6つのサブ結果、エラーの4分の1 。クルマの文化を無視する2つの主要なミス:まず、している。 2 2005アセンブリと低品質の設定で開始した。

自動車メーカーは、適性の生存は、歴史的な結果を解決するためには、非常に長い期間をする必要があります。場合は、修正プログラムは、レクサス、フェートンの過ちを繰り返して、いつでも可能です。すべての私の同僚は、すべての従業員ではなく、売上高は、北米で良いので、 1つまたは2つの技術革新のセキュリティレクサスの未来をすることができますしているとは思わないと思う。北米の売上高は、価格優位性は、今年の売上高を楽観視することはできませんです。技術革新は、我々はハイブリッドがフェートンも、マニュアル四輪駆動の設定は、空気圧式サスペンションではなく、完全な失敗?

注目の過失の膨大な数に上ることはできません!

キーリンク"とはどのような"利益は、同社の利益はならない。 "自動車文化"の重要なリンクを、残りは長されています。取締役会の前に"のスローガンは、 "収益をする私たちの考えを混同しては、一般的な方向に変更されます。

自動車生産に従事し、私は何です"と、キーのリンクを"知っていないのですか?どこで?

我々の企業が我々のチームで!自動車文化の無視、構成どんなにいい、消費グループを支持するものではありません。

理事会は、レクサス部門:
まず、近代化のペースは、 gsのを高速化する。
第二に、アジア市場、特に中国市場では、既存のシステムの物価安定のタスクの販売しないように、レクサス、レクサス文化形成のイメージを高めるに投資を増やすこと。
第三に、欧州連合の国々は、バージョンレクサス旅行ディーゼルエンジンの開発を加速するモデルのリストを高速化する。
第四に、成功するかを開いて、ベンツ、 bmwの地域の価格の失敗した場合には北米市場で販売する。
第五に、アセンブリレベルの改善にスペアパーツの品質を高めるために、そしてトヨタの従業員のこのミックスに終止符を打つ、この従業員の訓練は禁止されていませんトヨタレクサスの生産ラインの作業に入ります。

通知の取締役会でレクサスのマーケティングシステムの日付を発行した。

トヨタ自動車は、当社取締役会

2009年4月12日
Experience the history of the car will be.

First, the car culture, innovation, quality of assembly, we often reiterate that the only high-level speakers, but are aware of all staff.

Some colleagues, mainly to achieve a thought leadership of an old Toyota, in Toyota's North America, and the stage, the company's human resources and the Lexus, had a great understanding of the financial situation of the Lexus production and, opposed to stay open.

Lexus walk this road more than 20 years, the overall view of the Board: Review the basic, six sub-results, the fourth error. Ignore the car culture of the two major mistakes: the first is. 2 started in 2005 and a low quality set of assembly.

The automakers, of fitness for survival, to resolve the historical results, must be a very long time. If the hotfix, Lexus, and repeat the mistakes of the phaeton, may at any time. All my colleagues, not all employees, revenue is good in North America, and one or two that can be the future of innovation is SEKYURITIREKUSASU I think . Sales in North America, the price advantage is optimistic that this year sales are not. Innovation, we also have hybrid phaeton, a four-wheel drive manual settings, instead of pneumatic suspension, a complete failure?

Tens of millions to the attention of negligence can not be!

Key link "and any" profit, profit to the company. "Car culture" of the link, the rest is long. Before the Board of Directors "of the slogan," to confuse the idea that our revenue will be changed to general direction.

Engaged in automotive production, I do, "the key link" Do you not know? Where?

Our company and our team! Ignore the car culture, no matter how good configuration, which does not support the consumption group.

The Council, Lexus Division:
First, the pace of modernization, gs faster.
Second, the Asia market, especially in China, not to the task of selling the existing system of price stability, Lexus, and to increase investment to improve the image of the Lexus culture formation.
Third, many European Union countries, a list of high speed to accelerate the development of the diesel engine model BAJONREKUSASU travel.
Fourth, the successful open-Benz, bmw price of failure to regions of the North America market.
Fifth, to enhance the quality of spare parts to improve the level of assembly, and put an end to this mix of Toyota employees and training employees to work on this production line has not been banned TOYOTAREKUSASU placeholder.

Marketing system that issued the date of notification of the Lexus on the board.

Toyota Motor Corp., the Board of Directors

April 12, 2009

Last edited by lex; 06-04-09 at 07:45 AM.
Old 06-04-09, 08:02 AM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

translation:

Originally Posted by lex
Experience the history of the car will be.

First, the car culture, innovation, quality of assembly, we often reiterate that the only high-level speakers, but are aware of all staff.

Some colleagues, mainly to achieve a thought leadership of an old Toyota, in Toyota's North America, and the stage, the company's human resources and the Lexus, had a great understanding of the financial situation of the Lexus production and, opposed to stay open.

Lexus walk this road more than 20 years, the overall view of the Board: Review the basic, six sub-results, the fourth error. Ignore the car culture of the two major mistakes: the first is. 2 started in 2005 and a low quality set of assembly.

The automakers, of fitness for survival, to resolve the historical results, must be a very long time. If the hotfix, Lexus, and repeat the mistakes of the phaeton, may at any time. All my colleagues, not all employees, revenue is good in North America, and one or two that can be the future of innovation is SEKYURITIREKUSASU I think . Sales in North America, the price advantage is optimistic that this year sales are not. Innovation, we also have hybrid phaeton, a four-wheel drive manual settings, instead of pneumatic suspension, a complete failure?

Tens of millions to the attention of negligence can not be!

Key link "and any" profit, profit to the company. "Car culture" of the link, the rest is long. Before the Board of Directors "of the slogan," to confuse the idea that our revenue will be changed to general direction.

Engaged in automotive production, I do, "the key link" Do you not know? Where?

Our company and our team! Ignore the car culture, no matter how good configuration, which does not support the consumption group.

The Council, Lexus Division:
First, the pace of modernization, gs faster.
Second, the Asia market, especially in China, not to the task of selling the existing system of price stability, Lexus, and to increase investment to improve the image of the Lexus culture formation.
Third, many European Union countries, a list of high speed to accelerate the development of the diesel engine model BAJONREKUSASU travel.
Fourth, the successful open-Benz, bmw price of failure to regions of the North America market.
Fifth, to enhance the quality of spare parts to improve the level of assembly, and put an end to this mix of Toyota employees and training employees to work on this production line has not been banned TOYOTAREKUSASU placeholder.

Marketing system that issued the date of notification of the Lexus on the board.

Toyota Motor Corp., the Board of Directors

April 12, 2009
Both of these translations are mean crap, or should I say have not been translated correctly at all. The first one completely misses the mark

When I am not so tired I will translate it properly, although it is nothing exciting or ground breaking. Just a few stategies that we all already can imagine will happen in the near future.
Old 06-04-09, 08:26 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

^^^

It was just a cut-and-paste job with a free internet-computer-program translator.

But we get the idea...
Old 06-04-09, 08:33 AM
kyang91
Lexus Champion

This is kind of interesting........
Old 06-04-09, 08:39 AM
TRDFantasy
Lexus Fanatic

My Japanese is non-existent, but from what I can gather, this is just talking about how they want focus on quality more, they mentioned the mistakes they made in quality over the past few years.

I'm also assuming that the part about Lexus indicates more focus on differentiating Lexus from Toyota models, better competing with the Germans, and putting more focus on some neglected Lexus models.
Old 06-04-09, 10:35 AM
RXSF

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

we are 6 months into 2009, and how do they think they can remain number 1 in the US?
Old 06-04-09, 10:46 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RXSF
we are 6 months into 2009, and how do they think they can remain number 1 in the US?
We'll have to see how the RX will do this year.

It's Lexus' bread-and-butter. It should rally some good numbers overall.
Old 06-04-09, 10:51 AM
ffpowerLN
Lexus Champion

Don't forget the HS. I know people think it'll miss the mark but I am one of the minority who think that it'll meet expectation if not exceed it. Apparently Lexus choose a perfect time to lauch this car given that the premium is already over $3.00/gal here in So. Cal...

Old 06-04-09, 10:53 AM
RXSF

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

well yes, we have the RXh, ISc, and HS, but the HS doesnt start selling until the fall, and the ISC is a small volume seller. there are a lot of people who are waiting on order with the RXh, but still hybrid sales are small. but yes, 3 new models on the way sound like its going to help
Old 06-04-09, 10:58 AM
ffpowerLN
Lexus Champion

well yes, we have the RXh, ISc, and HS, but the HS doesnt start selling until the fall, and the ISC is a small volume seller. there are a lot of people who are waiting on order with the RXh, but still hybrid sales are small. but yes, 3 new models on the way sound like its going to help
Apparently there will be another new/redesign model coming this fall...

Given that the RX400h made up about 30% (not sure about the number but something like that...) of the 2RX sales I can only imagine the RX450h to do better.
Old 06-04-09, 11:35 AM
LexFather

Hs sales goal is what 25k? Also RX 400h production is done, that is 1500-2000 units a month gone. The 450h should begin in July....ISc sales begin soon....

It will be a close race