Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

BMW hands out flyers telling employees to buy BMW

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-09, 10:35 AM
The G Man
Lexus Test Driver

Received 68 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by 4TehNguyen
my money i can buy whatever I want. Company can hire/fire whoever they want also, but are they willing to lose very skilled and experienced employees over what car they drove? Their call.
I wonder how would coke feel if their employees drink Pepsi in the coke factory, to me, thats a slap in the face of the company that paids your bill. Give credits to the Asian car makers to generate so much company pride in their employees. This is attribute that the US and the European auto makers have yet fail to do.
Old 06-19-09, 10:38 AM
The G Man
Lexus Test Driver

Received 68 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
A good point. Auto designers today, with a couple of rare exceptions like the non-AMG Mercedes S-class and Buick Lucerne, have pretty much forgotten those who like a cushy ride. I have made numerous posts on this matter. Even Cadillacs no longer have what I would call a cushy ride....and Buicks may soon follow. But BMW, to its credit, at least still does an outstanding job of combining ride and handling......probably the best of any manufacturer.
I hope you are not saying BMW have a cushy ride. BMW's suspension combine handling first and fore most, ride comfort is definitely 2nd priority. Audi and MB rides much smoother than BMW IMO.