Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Ga. Man Charged With Driving Naked On Interstate

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-09, 08:00 PM
CDNROCKIES
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by trukn1
Sad to say, that as a trucker I see MANY strange and unusual things EVERYDAY. Naked driving, surprisingly, doesn't even phase me anymore. I just dial the local state troopers and give them car description and tag numbers now. Surprisingly, now that I think about it, I have made the most calls concerning this IN Georgia.
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that you're only calling in to report naked dudes...lol.
Old 09-23-09, 11:05 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by CDNROCKIES
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that you're only calling in to report naked dudes...lol.
LOL,,,well the naked women don't bother me one bit. I really would not bother to call in on the dudes either if it weren;t for the fact that ALOT of the one's I run across are doing so while they actually have kids in the backseat fo the car. One guy was in a convertible, wiht his 2 kids in the backseat, just cranking away while going down the road. I really could not dial for the State troopers quick enough. If he were by himself, I probably would have not even paid him a second thought and just lmao'ed, but to do that while you have your kids in the car is just plain stupid and wrong.
Old 09-24-09, 07:49 AM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, clothing optional.