Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

cop suspended after ticketing mayor’s son during checkpoint stop

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-09, 01:09 PM
Jakex1
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
You get mad when you get a ticket for tinted windows too don't you?

Routine stop? As others have said, why do you think the cops leave a way out at the checkpoints? If there's a line of 5 cars waiting and one pulls out to avoid the checkpoint, 9 times out of 10, it's not because they're being impatient.

Kid got what he deserved and hopefully the mayor will as well.
lol if u read the LAST LINE of my post, u can obviously tell i said that there is nothing wrong with giving a ticket for breaking the law, go ahead read it again. And on a side note, if i have tints dark enough to get ticketed, i wouldn't complain since i know what i am getting into, thus all my tints are legal.

secondly leaving a way out to pull them over. WOW i have nothing else to say other than that is dirty. its no better than cops in unmarked "race" cars revving at people to get them to race. i would even go as far as to say that is entrapment.

And finally, im PRETTY SURE without a doubt in my mind you were pulled over when you were in your teens. I dont know your age so i dont know what you went through.
But everytime ive been pulled over(10 mph over on highway, stop sign, no signal lane change), i put my keys out, hands on steering wheel and every reply with SIR.

and you know how many times ive been called a retard/dumbass kid/dumb****, once i was even pulled out of the car and patted down for not coming to a FULL and complete stop at an ALL way stop sign.

and i dunno about you/your parents but im pretty sure if i told this to my parents, they would throw a ****fit

So like i said, dont make conclusions just based on the officers story.

Last edited by Jakex1; 11-02-09 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-02-09, 01:17 PM
Rash
hmm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Reminded me of a story, The ruler of Dubai been stopped by a police officer and asked for his driver's license, the ruler asked "do you know who am I?", the cop said, I'm sorry but rules are rules! the other cop told the cop to leave him alone and let him go, the ruler refused and said, yes rules are rules.

The cop who stopped him ended up with a nice villa, nice cars, and tons of cash