Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Updated G37 sedan spy pics...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-09, 12:25 PM
LexFather

Post Updated G37 sedan spy pics...

Changes for 2010 include:

* Revised interior colors and new aluminum interior trim appearance
* New white gauge color scheme
* New center console design with revised lower center stack on automatic transmission equipped models
* New available next generation Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System with all-new features, including higher resolution graphics, Zagat Survey® restaurant reviews, XM Weather® reports (in addition to XM NavTraffic®), Speed Limited Advisories and fastest-route-calculation based on statistical traffic data (XM® subscription required, sold separately)
* New available Spanish language support for navigation displays and Voice Recognition functions
* New rain-sensing wipers
* New available Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) – automatically shuts outside air vents when exhaust fumes are detected, while its Grape Polyphenol Filter removes airborne allergens from the cabin and the Plasmacluster™ air purifier uses charged ions to help reduce or neutralize airborne germs
* HomeLink® Universal Transceiver and Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System added to the Journey model
* Heated seats and heated outside mirrors added to the Journey model
* RearView Monitor now standard on the Journey model
* 2GB Music Box Flash Memory Music Server added to the Premium Package
* Revised 18-inch wheel color (lighter)
* One new exterior color

Then the exterior changes and a couple other changes:

New grille design
* New Base model front fascia with new headlight design and separated (from headlights) fog lights
* New Sport model front fascia with integrated fog lights and “blacked out” sport headlights
* New rear fascia
* Revised interior colors
* Revised aluminum interior trim
* New white gauge color scheme
* New center console design with revised lower center stack on automatic transmission equipped models
* New available Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) – automatically shuts outside air vents when exhaust fumes are detected, while its Grape Polyphenol Filter removes airborne allergens from the cabin and the Plasmacluster™ air purifier uses charged ions to help reduce or neutralize airborne germs
* Standard 8-way power-adjustable passenger seat and one-touch auto up/down rear windows on Base model
* New available next generation Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System with all-new features, including higher resolution graphics, Zagat Survey® restaurant reviews, XM Weather® reports (in addition to XM NavTraffic®), Speed Limited Advisories and fastest-route-calculation based on statistical traffic data (XM® subscription required, sold separately)
* New available Spanish language support for navigation displays and Voice Recognition functions
* New available USB input plays music from a compatible iPod®, flash drive or other compatible mass storage device
* HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and automatic anti-glare rearview mirror added to the Journey model
* Heated seats and heated outside mirrors added to the Journey model
* RearView Monitor now standard on the Journey model
* New Bluetooth® Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) included in Navigation Package – allow users to stream two-channel audio from a compatible device to the vehicle audio system
* DVD-Video playback included in Navigation Package
* 2GB Music Box Flash Memory Music Server ad

Old 11-12-09, 01:20 PM
superchan7
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's the new G25!
Old 11-12-09, 01:27 PM
RXSF
Forum Moderator

Received 74 Likes on 45 Posts

shifter is hideous. lol
Old 11-12-09, 05:06 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by RXSF
shifter is hideous. lol
Second that.
Old 11-12-09, 05:54 PM
Hoovey689
Forum Moderator

Received 126 Likes on 84 Posts

It's even got a tow hook! lol
Old 11-12-09, 06:13 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

The G37 sedan is one hell of a car. Clown all you want, but it would dust a GS on a mountain road. Bottom line is that Infiniti gives you a lot of performance for the money. I am not saying the G sedan is the best looking in its class but its one hell of a car
Old 11-12-09, 06:28 PM
(Cj)
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by superchan7
It's the new G25!
Is the G25 coming out in 2010?
Old 11-12-09, 06:36 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

I agree with I8, that car is a bargain for what you get, it even has gs-h wheels...
Old 11-12-09, 07:07 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
The G37 sedan is one hell of a car. Clown all you want, but it would dust a GS on a mountain road. Bottom line is that Infiniti gives you a lot of performance for the money. I am not saying the G sedan is the best looking in its class but its one hell of a car
I wouldn't say that if you haven't driven a GS 450h or 460 with the active sways.....

I do totally agree, its a lot of car for the money and I've said it myself, one of THE absolute best value/cars I've ever seen (EVER), the poor mans GS

Old 11-12-09, 07:51 PM
Mixman
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gotta admit, I don't miss my GS much at all. My G37S handles a lot better and has all the luxury. Lexus definitely needs to step up their game in regards to the next GS.
Old 11-12-09, 08:04 PM
MPLexus301
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a fan of the new grille. Looks tacky.
Old 11-12-09, 11:45 PM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

g25 sedan isn't coming to north america, it's going to be for China...maybe europe.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/car...for-china.html
Old 11-13-09, 07:03 AM
Koma

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mixman
Gotta admit, I don't miss my GS much at all. My G37S handles a lot better and has all the luxury. Lexus definitely needs to step up their game in regards to the next GS.
The GS is a larger class though it's hard to compare a heavier larger vehicle in terms of sport and handling.
Old 11-14-09, 08:11 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

I do like the infiniti line G37 and M series.. The M35 and GS models would be a better comparison. But for the money and what you get the G37 is right on.. I do like the M series better since its a larger sedan with a better rear end LOL.. The G37 is to short.. Infiniti should have increase the overall length of the vehicle.. (slightly)..
Old 11-14-09, 08:20 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Koma
The GS is a larger class though it's hard to compare a heavier larger vehicle in terms of sport and handling.
ths GS is 2 inches longer with same wheelbase.....how much bigger is it?

Quick Reply: Updated G37 sedan spy pics...