Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Poor Camaro/mustang owner SEMA build gone wrong!....opinions

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-09, 11:51 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by rrobello
hi, Im the person that took the original pics at SEMA and thought you might want an update; FYI this is not an isolated incident and everyone should stay clear of Ernie and Hard Core Muscle in Santee, CA.

here is more info and pics; worth taking a look at and I will update again shortly as HCM butchered this poor car:

http://www.auto-focus.us/forum/showt...=5184#post5184
please do continue to keep us posted. to me it's just so much fun reading (sorry for the car owners though)
Old 12-16-09, 12:34 AM
rrobello
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the car owner has taken the car to a real shop and it will be done right so in the end he will have his car and hopefully will be happy. And I will definitely keep updating on this; Ive tried to warn people in the past about this guy and his shop and unfortunately some people need to learn the hard way.
Old 12-16-09, 04:34 AM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by rrobello
the car owner has taken the car to a real shop and it will be done right so in the end he will have his car and hopefully will be happy. And I will definitely keep updating on this; Ive tried to warn people in the past about this guy and his shop and unfortunately some people need to learn the hard way.

I always say the hard headed has to feel it to believe it. If you tell someone fire is hot and they get burned, then it is a hard life lesson learned.