Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

SC300 on Bullrun Season 3!! (Merged Threads)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-10 | 11:31 AM
Girly TT
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Teal Sc400
Watched episode 3 last night, how did team lambo find out about Tracy's driving skills?
there were rumors floating around about how they found out. In all honesty though, I really don't remember exactly how.
Old 03-07-10 | 12:34 PM
legit
Pole Position

Seems like Team Lambo is going to be raided...but they don't have anything illegal do they ?
Old 03-07-10 | 09:44 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I am watching an episode right now and just saw the two girls fighting like. Seems like there is some tension. Doesn't look like a strong team
Old 03-08-10 | 07:43 AM
Girly TT
Rookie

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
I am watching an episode right now and just saw the two girls fighting like. Seems like there is some tension. Doesn't look like a strong team
You kind of have to keep in mind, that Tracy and I didn't know each other before the show. They also have us on very little sleep, and in a ridiculously high-stressed environment. It causes a lot of tension. But at the end of the day(s), we put it behind us, and started with a clean slate every morning.

You honestly have absolutely no idea just how stressful it is without having been there... It causes a lot of tension, and snippy fights with a lot of the teams, you just only get to see what they show you.

Try to remember that. lol
Old 03-08-10 | 08:33 AM
nas00
Driver School Candidate

Any way I can watch these episodes online? No access to a TV right now.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.
Old 03-08-10 | 09:58 AM
legit
Pole Position

Originally Posted by nas00
Any way I can watch these episodes online? No access to a TV right now.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.
Maybe tryIng to Search On certains sites Harder UNTil you do using Google (not being mean, just trying to put together a hint using what I just thought of in a sentence and making the letters fit chronologically). Note the bold letters.
Old 03-10-10 | 07:02 AM
Girly TT
Rookie

Tomorrow night, 10pm EST, SPEED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utyzZU_y-PM
Old 03-10-10 | 01:29 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Girly TT
You kind of have to keep in mind, that Tracy and I didn't know each other before the show. They also have us on very little sleep, and in a ridiculously high-stressed environment. It causes a lot of tension. But at the end of the day(s), we put it behind us, and started with a clean slate every morning.

You honestly have absolutely no idea just how stressful it is without having been there... It causes a lot of tension, and snippy fights with a lot of the teams, you just only get to see what they show you.

Try to remember that. lol
Yeah you're right. I remember when my brother and I drove from LA to Boston is three and a half days. We argued out of stress and boredom
Old 03-11-10 | 09:02 AM
TracyATL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Teal Sc400
Watched episode 3 last night, how did team lambo find out about Tracy's driving skills?
I give my take on how they find out on my blog and a shout out to this Club Lexus link is included:

Blog Post: Bullrun tonight v.Everyone Hates Team Lexus. http://batlground.com/blog/?p=1084

Ep 4. sneek peek vid included
Old 03-11-10 | 09:40 AM
legit
Pole Position

Did you guys know Team Wu tends to go on Gumball 3000 rally? They also liked doing the sabotaging sort of crap. In 2008, they took their Murcielago and they were Team Swine Flu in 2009 (last year's Gumball).
Old 03-11-10 | 09:47 AM
TracyATL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by legit
Did you guys know Team Wu tends to go on Gumball 3000 rally? They also liked doing the sabotaging sort of crap. In 2008, they took their Murcielago and they were Team Swine Flu in 2009 (last year's Gumball).
I personally didn't know because I don't follow that sort of stuff usually. A lot of the other teams did because they were originally fans from the Bullrun site. By the end of the first day we all knew that they had done 6 previous Bullrun Rally's and lots of other rallying. I have to admit that I was pretty ignorant to all of the tricks going on. I just don't even think that way. I try my best to play by the rules to win (not that I ever won LOL). Maybe because of my background in sanctioned racing.
Old 03-12-10 | 12:18 AM
MrAceBaBii
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2 chicks Sc300 gte Swap BULL RUN!

Check it out on the speed channel every Thursday at 10pm eastern time, two white chicks driving a 92 white sc3 gte swap.
Old 03-12-10 | 12:31 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

still havent seen an episode
Old 03-12-10 | 01:12 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/bullrun/meet-the-teams/
Old 03-12-10 | 04:48 AM
BIGCTY
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Ali SC3
this is a joke right, I havent seen one thing from the actual website about any sc300 in bullrun. that site posted isnt even the official site.
I can't believe no one has called you guys ("girls") out yet.
the sc is hardly modded and is leaking some sort of fluid on the ground.
all it has is tint and a sticker, not nearly nice enough to make it on bullrun. their cars last season were ridiculously nice or rare...
no offense, I would love to see an SC in there but I wouldnt choose that one to represent all of us.

those girls are clearly not sitting in an SC in those pics. they are just random pictures.

Doing good so far ladies, dodged a MINI bullet last night!

Quick Reply: SC300 on Bullrun Season 3!! (Merged Threads)