Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Cop (335i owner) owns teen 350z driver

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-10, 11:18 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by clk430
honestly I think the cop new he would have gotten his *** spanked and was embarrassed so he had to flash his badge so he could feel like god and get an erection. i wish i pulled up next to him in the CLK even if he called to his friend. i already know i can out run a cruiser. why did you have to put on your bullet proof vest? oh to feed your ego. sorry forgot cops are egotistical bastards for a second.
this is a clear demonstration of childishness/ignorance/immaturity
Old 01-05-10, 12:02 AM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 157 Likes on 117 Posts

honestly I think the cop new he would have gotten his *** spanked and was embarrassed so he had to flash his badge so he could feel like god and get an erection. i wish i pulled up next to him in the CLK even if he called to his friend. i already know i can out run a cruiser. why did you have to put on your bullet proof vest? oh to feed your ego. sorry forgot cops are egotistical bastards for a second.
sure you would... on playstation?
Old 01-05-10, 12:10 AM
clk430
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
this is a clear demonstration of childishness/ignorance/immaturity
Childishness yes, Immature maybe.. But Ignorant. no I deny ignorance sir. that's why i question authority and also know that most cops do have a power trip... trust me where im from they are all dicks and i have had bad experiences with more than just one department around here. and I'm not the the only one. my local cops have for ever changed my views on authority. for instance i once told a cop he needed a warrant to go in my house. i was immediately slammed chest first on my porch aggressively thrown hand cuffs on and thrown in the back of a car all the time the cops saying "ya you want to play that game mother ****er, you don't wanna ****in play that game boy" i was like um naw dude you just violated my rights if you go in my house or arrest any one in my house then i will have your job.. another cop showed up 10 min later that cop came out and apologized... now in the town i went to school a friend of mine got arrested and right in front of the police station on camera while he was in cuffs they pulled him out of the car threw him to the curb and beat the **** outta him.. it went to supreme court in okc and got thrown out because it wasn't excessive enough... so sir i will never respect an officer of the law because one has never shown me respect they always start off cussing.. now if they treat me with respect. then i respect them but it has yet to happen. and im with the kids in the 350z old ppl that get really nice cars and then wont even run them for a min are annoying. i always try and get vettes to race me but there all old dudes who aren't even paying attention. I've had a couple v6 stangs race me they burn out at the light for a bit and im already way the **** away... spanked a gt one night.....
Old 01-05-10, 12:16 AM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

Why did you join to post this?

CLK430 may out run a cruiser but it will never outrun an old Motorola radio.
Old 01-05-10, 12:18 AM
highstakes
Pole Position

LOL. Thanks I needed that.
Old 01-05-10, 12:20 AM
clk430
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by STIG
Why did you join to post this?
was joining anyway. my little sis in law got a 2004 RX330 so thought id join cause she gets her license in a month and i know the questions are gonna coming pouring into me about what all can be done to it lol..
Old 01-05-10, 12:30 AM
highstakes
Pole Position

Childishness yes, Immature maybe.. But Ignorant. no I deny ignorance sir. that's why i question authority and also know that most cops do have a power trip... trust me where im from they are all dicks and i have had bad experiences with more than just one department around here. and I'm not the the only one. my local cops have for ever changed my views on authority. for instance i once told a cop he needed a warrant to go in my house. i was immediately slammed chest first on my porch aggressively thrown hand cuffs on and thrown in the back of a car all the time the cops saying "ya you want to play that game mother ****er, you don't wanna ****in play that game boy" i was like um naw dude you just violated my rights if you go in my house or arrest any one in my house then i will have your job.. another cop showed up 10 min later that cop came out and apologized... now in the town i went to school a friend of mine got arrested and right in front of the police station on camera while he was in cuffs they pulled him out of the car threw him to the curb and beat the **** outta him.. it went to supreme court in okc and got thrown out because it wasn't excessive enough... so sir i will never respect an officer of the law because one has never shown me respect they always start off cussing.. now if they treat me with respect. then i respect them but it has yet to happen. and im with the kids in the 350z old ppl that get really nice cars and then wont even run them for a min are annoying. i always try and get vettes to race me but there all old dudes who aren't even paying attention. I've had a couple v6 stangs race me they burn out at the light for a bit and im already way the **** away... spanked a gt one night.....
So you will never respect an officer of the law (because we all know one bad cop = every cop in america bad), but your ok with the 350z kid who would harass people with nice cars on the highway? Maybe cops treat you like crap because kids like you treat others like crap and give the good people with modded cars a bad name?
Old 01-05-10, 12:44 AM
clk430
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by highstakes
So you will never respect an officer of the law (because we all know one bad cop = every cop in america bad), but your ok with the 350z kid who would harass people with nice cars on the highway? Maybe cops treat you like crap because kids like you treat others like crap and give the good people with modded cars a bad name?
if you notice i said more than one department( it truly is all of oklahoma NE oklahoma is the worst). i also said if they show me respect then i will respect them. but when they come at me cussing and come at me violating my rights then yes i will not respect them. and if the cop would have just raced instead of being a scared then he wouldn't have gotten "harassed" like if a z tried to race me I would be like **** ya.
Old 01-05-10, 12:55 AM
highstakes
Pole Position

if you notice i said more than one department( it truly is all of oklahoma NE oklahoma is the worst). i also said if they show me respect then i will respect them. but when they come at me cussing and come at me violating my rights then yes i will not respect them. and if the cop would have just raced instead of being a scared then he wouldn't have gotten "harassed" like if a z tried to race me I would be like **** ya.
Never been pulled over in OK, but did notice lot of cops between Joplin, MO and OKC.
Old 01-05-10, 01:06 AM
clk430
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by highstakes
Never been pulled over in OK, but did notice lot of cops between Joplin, MO and OKC.
damn dude you drove through or past one of the worst, "Vinita". They plant evidence beat ppl. I was thrown in the detox tank for 6 hours once, and was put in there with and individual who had been beat in the head with a flash light after the cuffs had been placed on him. A few months later same officer beats my friend up (stated in previous post). If you ever have to go back through take the turnpike. Watch out though our HP likes to beat citizens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnE9_TkOwo

http://newsok.com/investigation-plan...rticle/3373014

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...012&rss_lnk=11

Last edited by clk430; 01-05-10 at 01:10 AM.
Old 01-05-10, 02:48 AM
whoster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

honestly I think the cop new he would have gotten his *** spanked and was embarrassed ....
unless it was a brand new 350z/370z with 300+ HP, all other years of 350z couldn't have beat the 335i off the line...
Old 01-05-10, 05:28 AM
Och
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm not going to justify the actions of the Z's driver - he sounds like a typical punk kid that got what was coming to him.

However, the cop in the 335 isn't any better. First of all anyone who buys a 335 will speed/race, so I'm not gonna buy it for one second than he's a perfect law abiding officer. And then to go on the internet boards and start bragging, what a douche.
Old 01-05-10, 05:33 AM
The G Man
Lexus Test Driver

Received 68 Likes on 56 Posts

CLK430, you sure you are not that kid in the original post?
Old 01-05-10, 06:25 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

This thread is starting to take a personal tone and includes some widesweeping stereotypes / generalizations which never goes well.

clk430, welcome to our forum. I ask you please take some time to read our forum rules on foul language and knock off the cursing in the future please.