Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Infiniti Prices on All-New 2011 M

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-10, 03:28 PM
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
There is a multi-quote feature to the lower right side (has the + in it) so you can quote multiple people in one post.

I'm sure there is if you tried.

http://assets3.dealertrend.com/media...pdf?1270755770

This dealer hasn't even updated their site with the new models

http://www.infinitiom.com/
My old man called me to tell me that the M37 is leasing for way above 1000 a month, his Infiniti salesman leased one for 1600 a month, one for 1400 and another for 1100, I did not ask for the full details, that low price bait and switch lease is garbage, leasing has everything to do with how new the model is and how popular the car is, read the ad, it says one available

The Lexus dealer has lease deals on GS350, it says 599 a month but realistically, with tax and interest, and your credit score, at least for me the GS350 is like an 800 a month lease payment, but that is with NY sales tax of 8%, I don't know what GA sales tax is.

I personally don't understand leasing these cars, I do but whatever, when the finance payments are a difference of 50-100 bucks a month for 60 months
Old 05-07-10, 05:07 PM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1600 a month for a M37
Old 05-07-10, 05:53 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

1600 for m37? who would be stupid enough to lease that. i can tell you, for 1200 to 1300, you can lease a s550 or cls63 or 750il or m6 already. anyone who's into lease market will know 1600 is A LOT OF money for lease. 1600 x 12 x 3 = 57k, who would be stupid enough to pay that kind of money to LEASE a m37 where msrp is probably about the same or less.

i am not surprised if more people pay around 800 bucks a month for m37, very possible. but 1600, can tell the salesman to stop talking about of his ***, coz' no one should be dumb enough to believe that. i won't believe ad that the price is for all cars, but i absolutely do not believe <VENOM>, or more like what that salesman said. if it's true, it only means one thing...
Old 05-07-10, 06:04 PM
Och
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I'll be very blunt - if I were to lease/finance an Infiniti or another catch-up brand, I expect to pay at least 15-20% less than I would for competing Lexus/BMW/MB model. Otherwise, whats the point?
Old 05-08-10, 12:44 PM
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion

I do not know the full details, nor do I really care, if someguy decided to lease an M37 for 1600 a month then I hope that car payment sits well with him, especially after the newness of the car wears off.

That 1600 a month also proves that you pay to be 1st with a leased car, leasing is all about how popular and new the car is, and how well it's moving.

When the FX needs the another oil change my old man will ask on the status of the M37
Old 05-08-10, 10:25 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

i will only believe it if i see paper proof of an idiot paying 1600 a month to lease a m37

when e92 m3 first came out, lease was 1200, that's a 65k car. there are cases of being first and premium, and there is complete stupidity or nonsense. as i have mentioned, it doesn't take rocket science to see that 1600 x 12 x 3 = 57k, that's price to FINANCE the car for 3 yrs
Old 05-08-10, 11:03 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by speedflex
I really don't remember a lot of Essence talk in reference to the M except that Infiniti said that all future Infinitis would have styling cues from the Essence concept. Most people were excited because they wanted the Essence produced as the Essence, not as the new M. They still do as a matter of fact.

I still need to see an M in person but it seems on par with anything else in this segment except the Jag XF, which is beyond anything from BMW, MB, Lexus or Infiniti right now from a styling point of view.
I read and heard the fanboi Essence blah blah blah all over and that car isn't being built and this car really dropped the styling ball. I was expecting to be blown away and instead was left completely underwhelmed.

If you want the car to look remotely decent you HAVE to buy the 20" wheels but the thing is it ruins the ride. So that is a serious choice one has to make. Look better ride bad/look bad ride good.

Now that I've driven the new 5 series, I am even more underwhelmed by this car. I left the M56 feeling they lost their damn mind with the MSRP, I left the 5 series feeling it was worth every damn penny and more.

Old 05-08-10, 11:41 PM
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rominl
i will only believe it if i see paper proof of an idiot paying 1600 a month to lease a m37
go to swapalease or leasetrader and see the house mortgage payments people are making on the 100k cars you said you can lease for 1200-1300 you also have to put 25k down, typical lease the leasee pays 50% of the original value.

What I said is what I said, have a nice day
Old 05-09-10, 04:46 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by <VENOM>
go to swapalease or leasetrader and see the house mortgage payments people are making on the 100k cars you said you can lease for 1200-1300 you also have to put 25k down, typical lease the leasee pays 50% of the original value.

first, let me just say please don't even try to bring house mortgages into this talk. there are americans who know what they are doing, but i know far far more posers than the real deal around me, and car is one thing so many people pose on to boost up their status.

i know about the lease market quite well, better than a lot of people. i am glad you brought up the point of of 50% of msrp. i guess you don't understand math well. i have mentioned 2 times for 1600 over 3 yrs that's 57k. if you are telling me the m37 is 100k car, sure i might marginally believe you. but when you are contradicting yourself and couldn't really bring any solid proofs except "yeah the salesman said" slogan with maths that hardly add up, yeah, i have to question that.

i don't mind if the salesman lied, heck, a lot of them do. but that's exactly why people should always process info he's given with and see what makes sense and what's not. if it's just a matter of quoting without analyzing, well, what can i say
Old 05-09-10, 06:58 PM
CallmeDoc
Driver

I was at the infiniti dealer the other day changing the oil on my mom's 06 M35X and I have to say I didnt like the look of the M37 with the smaller rims. My mom's looked 10X better in my opinion.
Old 05-10-10, 12:17 AM
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion

Here you go again rominl, apparently you missed a couple things I said in reguards to what you said, now you did say you can lease the S550, CLS63, 750iL and M6 for 1200-1300, I take it those are all new and loaded, in that configuration they are 100k cars, never once did I refer to the M37 as a 100k car, learn to read, it's what my biology teacher always tells me, check the 2 websites, over 1600-1800 is the average and a lot at 2000+ for a leased car is rediculous.

I can do math, please stop trying to impress me with multiplication, and don't worry about the posers or the people who don't know how to lease.

Please don't reply back to me with more nonsense like your last post, enjoy your day you do live in sunny California, slow down on the posting 64k
Old 05-10-10, 02:08 AM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

That 1600 a month also proves that you pay to be 1st with a leased car,
I like how you said, 1st with a leased car. OH MY GOD! SO BALLING!

But 1600$ is a lot.
Old 05-10-10, 08:06 AM
speedflex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
I read and heard the fanboi Essence blah blah blah all over and that car isn't being built and this car really dropped the styling ball. I was expecting to be blown away and instead was left completely underwhelmed.
Well, while not trying to pick an argument, I would say that there was great excitement over the Essence and that's understandable. It was a stunning concept and didn't look too far from being production practical. The concept drew raves wherever it was shown. I don't know why that kind of love makes it fanboy hype when any Toyota product that comes out produces the same sort of reaction here (Toyota FS86). It's just enthusiasm for a great looking car.

My point is that that people wanted the Essence straight-up as it was presented and they still do. I don't think many people realistically expected the new M to be a sedan version of the Essence.
Old 05-10-10, 08:49 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Here you go again rominl, apparently you missed a couple things I said in reguards to what you said, now you did say you can lease the S550, CLS63, 750iL and M6 for 1200-1300, I take it those are all new and loaded, in that configuration they are 100k cars, never once did I refer to the M37 as a 100k car, learn to read, it's what my biology teacher always tells me, check the 2 websites, over 1600-1800 is the average and a lot at 2000+ for a leased car is rediculous.

I can do math, please stop trying to impress me with multiplication, and don't worry about the posers or the people who don't know how to lease.

Please don't reply back to me with more nonsense like your last post, enjoy your day you do live in sunny California, slow down on the posting 64k
i reply when i want to, and i stop when i want to, sorry you don't get to tell me what i want to do.

i guess you either really miss my point, or you are backed to a corner you don't really know how to get out of it. so let me make it very simple for you. sure, let's make it 2000 bucks for lease on those cars as you wished. 3 yrs is what? i don't mean to impress anyone with my math, it's very fundamental and really sorry if you feel that way (which only tells me one more thing). 72k, which is still quite a bit lower than the msrp at 100k or more. when the m5 first came out, lease payment was actually sky high at 1700 for 100k msrp car. that's ok, coz' there is still some residual left and people paid for premium to be one of the first (since you seem so inclined to stress on).

but 1600 for 3 yrs on m37, 57k which is pretty much the full msrp of the car already with zero residual left. you never seem to be able to explain that part or remotely be able to come up with proof except the salesman said that. does that mean mark up of 30k on the car (yeah, very likely i suppose)? residual value of 0% (maybe likely in my next life)? money factor of 0.1?

often times when people are backed into a corner with their claims, they will try not to touch the topic they have no answer on and start talking about other stuff, like how good the weather is or about post count. pretty interesting, funny thing is i have seen a few over the years.

don't worry, you can reply if you want, your choice. but now i don't feel the need to anymore, coz' i have proven all i need to

Last edited by rominl; 05-10-10 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-10-10, 09:55 AM
Och
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

First of all, LMFAO.

Now to the $1600 lease on the M37, sure I believe it. I know a guy who paid $700 or so lease on a POS Altima. You know why? Because before he leased it, he traded in his Tahoe truck that was worth 15k less than what he owed on it. The dealer paid it off and figured the 15k into his Altima lease.

Quick Reply: Infiniti Prices on All-New 2011 M