Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Is Hyundai better than Toyota and Honda? New models suggest yes

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-10, 04:39 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by joe80
agreed. people are stuck in the past. car companies bring out great models year after year. just look at what ford is doing. I bet some people in this board have not driven Ford lately.
Those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it. We cannot ignore the past, who does that?

SOme people on this board? How about ANY board? I think the comments here have praised Ford for their new efforts. Don't expect the entire world and every person to want/desire/appreciate the new Hyundai/Ford. Some people still think Lexus is dumb.

Old 02-09-10, 05:32 PM
TRDFantasy
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pagemaster
I dunno, its been a while since I read it. Can you scan it and post it? I would like to read it again
SICK already posted the link in this thread,

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/5213151-post58.html

Originally Posted by joe80
hyundai ranks above average in dependability already. and always rank top 10 in initial quality.

and from that consumer's report article, hyundai hit another home run yet again.

open your eyes and see what hyundai is doing. it's remarkable achievement if you ask me.
Yes it is remarkable, we all get it, we have all given more than enough credit and kudos to Hyundai here.

With that said, not everybody here is going to share your love of Hyundai.

I give credit where credit is due. Hyundai has made some big improvements over the last several years, but nobody should pretend that they have zero problems and that they are going to become some sort of dominant worldwide automotive force with no equal. Like all automakers, Hyundai has problems, and some of problems will grow unless Hyundai takes proactive measures to fix them.

Hyundai is a legitimate competitor to the market leaders in the auto industry, but they still have some way to go to completely equal or exceed the market leaders.

Keep in mind, this is ClubLexus, not ClubHyundai.

Mods feel free to edit or delete this.
Old 02-09-10, 05:36 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 119 Likes on 45 Posts

your seriously asking this on a "Toyota Board" ? Ever-things biased. im biased Toyota / Lexus FTW