Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

angmedic91 THE BEST!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-10, 02:25 PM
jinsoku
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default angmedic91 THE BEST!!!!!

**MOD's please move to appropriate section, I tried to obey all rules but couldn't find the correct place...

I don't visit this site much, I'm very busy with an AE86 and I lurk around for parts or DiY's for the IS300...
My cousin asked if I could find him some parts for his 1998 ES300 so I looked around and found them here...

Buying parts online from someone I have no history with is very sketch and I had my doubts...

I found angmedic91's for sale threads and he had the parts I wanted so I contacted him and he gave me a great price SHIPPED! he even hooked me up with the PAYPAL FEE's because I bought multiple items from him..

He responded fast to any/all my questions, shipped the box as soon as he received payment, forwarded a tracking number as soon as it was shipped and the best part of all was the PACKAGING!!!!!

FRAGILE stickers everywhere, foam lined box, foam peanuts and it was all wrapped in a plastic bag!!!!

I don't know if there's a "rep" thing on this site or if there is any other way to express my gratitude but THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

buy from this guy, he's a real good seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-10, 02:33 PM
Oleg400
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Good to hear everything went well!
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/buy...ack-forum-147/
This is the appropriate place to post buyer/seller feedback. You should leave him a trader score if you are happy with the transaction.
Old 02-25-10, 03:05 PM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definitely give credit where credit is due. Leave positive feedback in the iTrader feature here. Glad everything went well.