Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Are you a Lexus owner with an iPhone?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-10, 12:02 PM
Turnten
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are you a Lexus owner with an iPhone?

As many of you may know Lexus Magazine is now available online. We are also happy to announce that you can now access the magazine from your iPhone. What do you all think of the new optimized version of the magazine? We are very interested in your feedback. Thanks!
Old 04-15-10, 12:37 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

oh that's sweet, been wondering when lexus will have iphone related stuff. cool!

maybe time for lexus to have your own iphone app too
Old 04-15-10, 01:35 PM
JessePS
Lexus Test Driver

Nice. Now they just need a similar app that BMW has.
Old 04-15-10, 01:43 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Now all they need to do is make the Lexus magazine even worth reading. Its still set up for the retired geriatric driver who has time to travel and hit wine country. Thats not me
Old 04-15-10, 02:47 PM
LexFather

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
Now all they need to do is make the Lexus magazine even worth reading. Its still set up for the retired geriatric driver who has time to travel and hit wine country. Thats not me
Turnten has done a great job asking for feedback and improving some of the content to our tastes. The far majority of owners do travel and like wine thus they cater to them.

Chances are people are not even reading the new site and just beating it up b/c "graaaah more hp is better".

Old 04-15-10, 03:38 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Turnten has done a great job asking for feedback and improving some of the content to our tastes. The far majority of owners do travel and like wine thus they cater to them.

Chances are people are not even reading the new site and just beating it up b/c "graaaah more hp is better".
lexus magazine has always been about luxurious lifestyle and i think they have done a great job promoting that, very very interesting topics every issue, i enjoy them a lot. i guess not too many people truly understand that. and obviously lexus magazine has been trying to in-cooperate more performance topic, thus the articles on isf/lfa, and the mod car section.

want to just talk about power, lexus magazine isn't one for you
Old 04-15-10, 04:23 PM
RXSF

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

Sometimes, they will have a showcase article about a new model with commentary from the chief engineers. They need more of those...
Old 04-15-10, 04:26 PM
-J-P-L-
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
True. Fact is, the majority of Lexus owners don't represent the interests of the CL community.

I8ABMR, this is what Club Lexus is for!
Old 04-15-10, 07:56 PM
DunWkg
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Turnten
As many of you may know Lexus Magazine is now available online. We are also happy to announce that you can now access the magazine from your iPhone. What do you all think of the new optimized version of the magazine? We are very interested in your feedback. Thanks!
Thank you for your efforts. A very good start, now pack it full of articles, updated regularly.