Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

I give you a Beemer...you give me a Hyundai?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-10 | 07:56 AM
Och
Lexus Champion

Loaner situation will vary from dealer to dealer. I'm much more concerned with service.

Last time I took the car to Life Quality BMW in Brooklyn, they obviously left it parked on the street overnight. There were leaves and other crap that falls from trees all over the car.
Old 06-05-10 | 10:48 AM
8lastoff
Driver

Originally Posted by Och
Loaner situation will vary from dealer to dealer. I'm much more concerned with service.

Last time I took the car to Life Quality BMW in Brooklyn, they obviously left it parked on the street overnight. There were leaves and other crap that falls from trees all over the car.

WOW, that's horrible
Old 06-05-10 | 02:35 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Och

man thats crappy of them. At Bell Lexus they wash the car and keep it in the shaded drive area and even use the powerball polisher to do my chrome wheels. I feel lucky to have a top ranked Lexus dealership for customer service so close to me