Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

BMW Driver is a nice guy

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-10 | 02:10 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

WOW. That clown in the BMW needs to be smacked. Little clown in the BMW was pissed that he couldnt pull on the mazda with his BMW.
Old 06-09-10 | 02:28 PM
Hoovey689

That is completely ridiculous. People like that should be neutered. Talk about dangerous and unnecissary. Did the mazda driver give him enough room? To me, it looked like he did, not to mention he was keeping pace. Coming to a stop the way he did, getting out, and screaming and cursing to the other driver is way over the top. He should have pulled over with his signal on and let him pass. I drive Calaveras road on occasion, wonder if I'll ever run into that a**

Apologize for the language in this photo, I found this circulating on Facebook

Last edited by Hoovey689; 06-09-10 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-09-10 | 04:06 PM
sam430
Lexus Champion

lol, I remember a bmw did the same thing to me @ tilden park in SF. The bmw saw my car and wanted to pace me, I went ahead and had a little fun. As soon as it's not safe, I just drive slow...then when I got tired, I just drove the normal speed. He did the same.

and... he was not able to keep his ultimate driving machine on par with the fatty I was driving (a modified fatty).

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=393311&page=4
This guy said, anything outside of LFA... my ****. Their cars are better but not insanely better at the twist to say down right any lexus. What a loser.
Old 06-09-10 | 04:17 PM
venom21
Instructor

Further proof that the 3 series is a douchemobile. No offense to anyone on here that has one.
Old 06-09-10 | 04:35 PM
Hoovey689

Originally Posted by venom21
Further proof that the 3 series is a douchemobile. No offense to anyone on here that has one.
I really like the 3Series, I just think that the car gives the driver some sort of sense of supremacy (ie arrogance). In this guy's case I think it was a mix of that and him being a douche lol
Old 06-09-10 | 05:25 PM
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion

The guy is a douchebag, the 3 series is just a car, I see plenty of 3 series that have normal drivers.

That picture of the guy is gonna ruin his life another reason to not be a badass and get out of your car, the new weapon is a camera a gun is scary but photos and vids will do so much more damage
Old 06-09-10 | 05:37 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

haha i hope you mean that as a joke (when i said bmw drivers, it was a joke). otherwise it's unbelievable you draw that kind of conclusion from the brand/model.

i have seen plenty of lexus drivers without brains, umm...
Old 06-09-10 | 05:55 PM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

You know what guys, I have been on the other side. It's really annoying when these guys in Civics, mazda 3, etc started tailing on your *** like they have something to prove to you. It's REALLY REALLY annoying.

But, i just pulled over to the side of the road and let them pass.
Old 06-09-10 | 06:16 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Originally Posted by STIG
You know what guys, I have been on the other side. It's really annoying when these guys in Civics, mazda 3, etc started tailing on your *** like they have something to prove to you. It's REALLY REALLY annoying.

But, i just pulled over to the side of the road and let them pass.
that's what i do too. being in the m3, it's just the target of a lot of chases, it almost comes with the car for free... they chase after you all the time. sometimes when i get bored or annoyed, i just pull to slow lanes and go slow and let them past. i am totally fine with that.

but sometimes they decide to slow down and tail me again, now that will get to me

stopping the car in the middle of the road and stepping out, that's stupidity
Old 06-09-10 | 06:58 PM
venom21
Instructor

Originally Posted by rominl
haha i hope you mean that as a joke (when i said bmw drivers, it was a joke). otherwise it's unbelievable you draw that kind of conclusion from the brand/model.

i have seen plenty of lexus drivers without brains, umm...
It was mostly a joke, but a vast number of Bimmer drivers that I have encountered think they own the road. I think only Hummer drivers are worse (not all of you), just the ones I've encountered. I was going for the Jeremy Clarkson type view.
Old 06-09-10 | 07:13 PM
CDNROCKIES
Lexus Champion

It was mostly a joke, but a vast number of Bimmer drivers that I have encountered think they own the road. I think only Hummer drivers are worse (not all of you), just the ones I've encountered. I was going for the Jeremy Clarkson type view.
Ya, I only drive like I own the road in my X5....I'm much more curteous in my F....lol.
Old 06-09-10 | 07:15 PM
venom21
Instructor

Originally Posted by CDNROCKIES
Ya, I only drive like I own the road in my X5....I'm much more curteous in my F....lol.
Well I haven't seen an F outside of a showroom yet.
Old 06-09-10 | 07:17 PM
Stage3
Lexus Fanatic

That guy's lucky he doesn't live in Florida... You'll get three hot ones in the chest for acting like that. You NEVER approach someone's car in the middle of the street in an aggressive manner here... YOU WILL END UP DEAD. If you cause the driver of the chasing vehicle to fear for his life, you better be prepared to suffer the consequences...
Old 06-09-10 | 07:22 PM
LexFather

I don't think he was riding his butt at all. He completely overreacted.

Heck the people Ive ran I try to TALK to them after in most cases. A few times the guy found me here or I found them on another forum an mutual respect is given (usually shock cause a Lexus is winning or keeping up lol)
Old 06-09-10 | 08:35 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Neither of them should have a license. The Mazda was purposely effin with him as you can see in the video he tried to tail him, the BMW can't handle every day situations involving person to person contact. They are both a menace. One just a lot more than the other.

We should make them both drive a Prius for one year.

Quick Reply: BMW Driver is a nice guy